ADVERTISEMENT

Yang has some serious mojo. Now trails only Biden, Sanders, Warren at 8%

A casual glance at every state and national poll over the last week on Real Clear Politics shows Yang not clearing 3 percent in any of them. Emerson is known for being major outliers, but good luck with that mojo.

A casual glance at every state and national poll over the last week on Real Clear Politics shows Yang not clearing 3 percent in any of them. Emerson is known for being major outliers, but good luck with that mojo.
There are 3 polls I have absolutely zero faith in.

In order:
Rasmussen
Emerson
Monmouth

Yang seems to have the “guy I’d like to have a beer with” thing going for him. He’s authentic and reasonable.

I wish he would discuss universal income about 80% less. Worries me he’s a one trick pony

I think Yang has the "this establishment sucks" vote going to him. I dont like anyone else so I'll go with Yang's momentum.

Screw Biden and Sanders that haven't gotten anything done in their 40 year career. They are just part of the system.

I think Yang has the "this establishment sucks" vote going to him. I dont like anyone else so I'll go with Yang's momentum.

Screw Biden and Sanders that haven't gotten anything done in their 40 year career. They are just part of the system.
The “this establishment sucks” gave us trump. The establishment is looking better everyday.

I've been jonesing for a smart, analytic sort for a position like this. I'd really like to see what he could do.

The “this establishment sucks” gave us trump. The establishment is looking better everyday.

To be fair, it also gave us Obama over Clinton. And speaking of, how high does Yang need to get before Trump turns on his full-on racist birther mode?

Reactions: ChrisVarick
To be fair, it also gave us Obama over Clinton. And speaking of, how high does Yang need to get before Trump turns on his full-on racist birther mode?
No I doubt think that’s fair. Obama wasn’t some outsider with no political history. He was just a younger member of the establishment.

Yang, Steyer and Trump are the anti establishment candidates. Trump has taught us all that non politicians don’t make very good politicians. The arrogance of wealth makes them think they can skip to the top job without ever having to do the work to learn how to do the job.

Last edited:
No I doubt think that’s fair. Obama wasn’t some outsider with no political history. He was just a younger member of the establishment.

Yes and no. Only someone outside "the club" of the Washington establishment would have been so vocally opposed to the Iraq War from the outset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT