ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, I'm a Democratic Partisan, but Never in My Life Have I ever thought so much was Hanging on the outcome of an Election.

04f4cda650c7fe693905a0ff83aef566.jpg
Ask me nov 4th.

Notice that is all stuff you are against? What are you FOR? Kind of defines your side. Not for much just want to prevent the other side from doing anything.
Did you read my last paragraph?

Jesus would be for love and kindness to your enemies and your neighbors. Jesus would want to take care of the people that weren’t as fortunate. Jesus would never want us divided as we are now
If I am wrong, and this whole Jesus/God thing is accurate, Trump is the anti-Christ sent to us to out all of the fake Christians who fall for his disgusting, un-Christlike behavior. The apocalypse is coming and Trump supporters are the ones that will be left behind.

I don't watch Fox, and I rarely listen to Trump talk. I don't watch his rally's and I don't pay attention to his press conferences. I don't get distracted by the ancillary chaos that he incites and instead watch as he methodically produces results that I like while you guys are all in a tizzy about something he said.

lalala.png

Did you read my last paragraph?
Yeah just another thing you are against. I haven't ended any friendships over politics. I have looked differently and distanced myself from some people in my life who are hardcore trump supporters because I've realized they were closest racists and misogynists and I don't align with that at all. But all my close friends and family that have supported trump seem to be the type that are just willing to put up with his antics to get his policies. I don't agree with this line of thinking and think you can find someone who aligns with those policies and isn't a POS but I respect their right to think like that and don't think less of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT