ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are a bunch of losers

HawkeyeHitman

HB All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2002
I’ve never seen a bunch of worthless progressive people in all my life. All you guys do is whine about Trump. He hasn’t been President for two years. He’s stuck in your heads for some reason. You all need to get help and get a life. You’re the most depressing people on Earth. At least go outside for a walk.
I’m leaving for good. I’m not going to let you people drag me down to your level.

I’ve never seen a bunch of worthless progressive people in all my life. All you guys do is whine about Trump. He hasn’t been President for two years. He’s stuck in your heads for some reason. You all need to get help and get a life. You’re the most depressing people on Earth. At least go outside for a walk.
I’m leaving for good. I’m not going to let you people drag me down to your level.
Toodle-loo

na-na-na-hey-hey-hey.gif

Who?

I’m just proud that the OP didn’t post “Your a bunch of losers.” We are making progress with the mouth breathers

Reactions: pjhawk
such a shame seeing a 21-year-old burner account be used at such terrible trolling.

oh well.

Sad, you bring so much thought and insight to this board, are you sure you want to go? Please reconsider!

SAID NO ONE EVER!

Interesting question. It it acceptable to put someone on Ignore when they promise they are leaving?

9b078273ee73eb6632a1f422eaef5fcb_w200.gif

Good phucking riddance.

Last edited:

I’m leaving for good. I’m not going to let you people drag me down to
Did OP not pay attention to Trump’s campaigns? Constant little boy whining while trying to act tough.
His fans fell for it then and are falling for it now.

Well, bye.

I am hopeful that threads like this, low attendance at rallies, etc are the early signs that the groundswell of vitriol and animosity fostered by Trump is running its course.

It is a good political play to blame the “other” as Trump aptly demonstrated. But if you never actually solve the underlying problems the hot fire of indignity will eventually lead to frustration, bitterness and apathy.

Here’s hoping this is a sign MAGA apathy is setting in and we can get back to governance by actual policy with robust debate on facts not Twitter sound bites and name calling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT