ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are a bunch of losers

I’ve never seen a bunch of worthless progressive people in all my life. All you guys do is whine about Trump. He hasn’t been President for two years. He’s stuck in your heads for some reason. You all need to get help and get a life. You’re the most depressing people on Earth. At least go outside for a walk.
I’m leaving for good. I’m not going to let you people drag me down to your level.
You are only partially right. They also whine about DeSantis.

Trump is living rent free in the liberal heads, and it's to the point they can't even see the destruction going on around them for the past 2 years. Hey, I hate Trump too, but he's not the POTUS. He lost.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

Trump is living rent free in the liberal heads, and it's to the point they can't even see the destruction going on around them for the past 2 years. Hey, I hate Trump too, but he's not the POTUS. He lost.
You're in the minority of Republicans who believe Trump lost

I am hopeful that threads like this, low attendance at rallies, etc are the early signs that the groundswell of vitriol and animosity fostered by Trump is running its course.

It is a good political play to blame the “other” as Trump aptly demonstrated. But if you never actually solve the underlying problems the hot fire of indignity will eventually lead to frustration, bitterness and apathy.

Here’s hoping this is a sign MAGA apathy is setting in and we can get back to governance by actual policy with robust debate on facts not Twitter sound bites and name calling.
I hope you’re right, but it’s still pretty strong in the rural areas. Lots of Trump flags, **** Biden, Let’s Go Brandon, etc etc signs and stickers everywhere.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

Destruction?

Miss U GIF

I’ve never seen a bunch of worthless progressive people in all my life. All you guys do is whine about Trump. He hasn’t been President for two years. He’s stuck in your heads for some reason. You all need to get help and get a life. You’re the most depressing people on Earth. At least go outside for a walk.
I’m leaving for good. I’m not going to let you people drag me down to your level.

willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back.gif

He keeps coming back to read this thread, probably not aware his profile shows when he's been back online

Um, yeah. Inflation. High interest rates. Bank trouble related to the Fed raising the rates so quickly and bank examiners not doing their jobs. Stock market killing 401K's. And on and on.
Those two bank failures are on shitty management. Liquidity issues. Blaming that on rising inflation is wrong.

Some secret third thing?
I can’t speak for Finance but I have opinions based on issues and those opinions align with what would be construed as both Red and Blue depending on the issue. Not all people are exclusively Red or Blue, just the more vocal ones on this board. And this board is turning into a cesspool. We have posters on here outright saying they HATE an entire group of people based on ideology. China is laughing at us….

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT