ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are gonna love communism😂!

Arbor1

HB All-State
Dec 16, 2014
White dudes for Kammie wont adjust well to the rigors of their totalitarian reality. Buckle up, its gonna get ugly.

I'm all for taxing pieces of shit like Elon at 90%

Elon paid 53% taxes on his income in 2021, amounting to the largest individual income tax bill in American history. $11,000,000,000.

What the **** have you ever done?

Federal 37%

California State 12.3% + 1%

Net Investment Income Tax 3.8%

Last edited:
White dudes for Kammie wont adjust well to the rigors of their totalitarian reality. Buckle up, its gonna get ugly.

How the hell do you get communism out of that? Is that a word you just learned? The word actually has a meaning. You can read about it on the internet. Don't you care about using the word appropriately? If you don't you look like an idiot.

Elon paid 53% taxes on his income in 2021, amounting to the largest individual income tax bill in American history. $11,000,000,000.

What the **** have you ever done?

Federal 37%

California State 12.3% + 1%

Net Investment Income Tax 3.8%
No he didn't.

Only 49.73 percent off
Wealth GrowthTrue Tax Rate
Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway Inc.$24.3B0.10%
Jeff Bezos Amazon.com Inc.$99.0B0.98%
Michael Bloomberg Bloomberg LP$22.5B1.30%
Elon Musk Tesla Inc.$13.9B3.27%
This country doesn't have a wealth tax.

The post you responded "Bullshit" stated the following:

"Elon paid 53% taxes on his income in 2021, amounting to the largest individual income tax bill in American history. $11,000,000,000."

Are you ignorant about the difference between income and wealth, or do you just want people to think you are?

This country doesn't have a wealth tax.

The post you responded "Bullshit" stated the following:

"Elon paid 53% taxes on his income in 2021, amounting to the largest individual income tax bill in American history. $11,000,000,000."

Are you ignorant about the difference between income and wealth, or do you just want people to think you are?
How do you grow wealth?
Income, dumbf**k

Democrats want this for the USA.

Legislate the prosperity away!

“Equity” “Equitable” etc Marxist language, they don’t even try to hide it any more.

Harris is left of Bernie Sanders for fúck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
How do you grow wealth?
Own a stock that goes from $100 to $500.
My wealth has grown 500%, but I've enjoyed no income.

If I sold the stock, that would generate taxable income. That's how Musk ended up paying 11 billion dollars in taxes, he sold some of his stock to make other purchases.

Income, dumbf**k

Don't be so hard on yourself, demagogues conflate these concepts (wealth and income) in the media constantly.
They're trying to confuse you, which is easier if they can get you upset first.
Which seems easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT