ADVERTISEMENT

Are you gonna prepare yourself for the next Trump presidency? Or just react after it actually happens?

How are you preparing for dealing with the next Trump presidency?

• I’ll binge watch The Acolyte and see what happens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People like you are the reason we find ourselves where we are today.

I could post hours of democrat video calling Trump a threat to democracy. Dangerous. Existential threat. Biden himself said out a bullseye on him just days ago. How he needs to be eliminated. Evil. Fascist. On and on….

We are here because the left has said for years how Trump is all these things.

The blame is squarely placed, in my mind, on you and your ilk. You should be ashamed. Yet those without shame will not be.

Last edited:
People like you are the reason we guns ourselves where we are today.

I could post hours of democrat video calling Trump a threat to democracy. Dangerous. Existential threat. Biden himself said out a bullseye on him just days ago. How he needs to be eliminated. Evil. Fascist. On and on….

The blame is squarely placed in my mind on your and your ilk. You should be ashamed. Yet those without shame will not be.
Hypocrisy, BS and just lying sums you up. Good Bye

I'll get up that next Wednesday, pour a cup of coffee, log into USAA and Charles Schwab and check my finances (like I do every morning), then log into my work laptop, check my email, then pivot over to HBOT and watch the meltdown. It will be a typical, nothing special Wednesday.
Nailed it. Just like the last 2 elections which would "change the country forever" and were the "most important election of our lifetimes," this one will come and go and you'll be relieved or frustrated (few will be enthusiastic), and things that are important to you will stay more or less the same.

Screw you Chis, still not voting for Trump now why don’t you be a man and tell your side to tone down the rhetoric. Your side fanned it and nearly got a President killed, our side fanned it on Jan 6. Both sides need to take a break especially you
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I like that you and dopes like you scream, end of “democracy” and “Trump is a Nazi” and “GOP is Taliban”, and when some idiot actually tries to assassinate him, (after ignoring states actually trying to take him off their ballots) you still have the insane balls to give my the “you still don’t see it” speech.

Again…it’s YOU who can’t see shit. You still believe one teleprompter speech by Biden overtakes 3 steep declining years of mental capacity. Psst…Democracy is under attack already. And not by Trump. Wake up.
A Republican tried to kill Trump. Proves we're right. Your sides answer to everything is revenge.

FIFY

A 20 year old with zero life experience (or motive that you know of) attempted to kill Trump. Grow up, man. You're way to emotional to be a functioning adult.
He was ultra conservative, grew up ultra conservative, and was likely brainwashed that guns are the answer to everything. Let's be honest here.

Whatever happens as long as one party doesn't control House, Senate, and White House.

We desperately need to cut federal spending.

Screw you Chis, still not voting for Trump now why don’t you be a man and tell your side to tone down the rhetoric. Your side fanned it and nearly got a President killed, our side fanned it on Jan 6. Both sides need to take a break especially you
“Your side”?
Bullshit, RN.
Trump has asked for this day ever since he decided to become a birther many years ago. The sumbitch mag gave been President, but the sumbitch has always lied, bullshitted and used whatever position he held for his immediate personal gain. LOL Trump has always been the bull in the China shop and if any apologies need to be made, they need to start coming from Trump first. To tell Chris “your side” fanned this assassination is another phuquin’ MAGA lie…which is what you MAGA sumsbitches are known for…..lying.
Do us all a favor… shut your trap and back off with this flaming crap. Be glad your boy wasn’t killed. Pray for your boy…..might wanna pray for him to grow up because he may be President again.

Reactions: nelly02
My favorite thing about Trump is he can bring out the absolute worst in people on both sides. Which is why when he wins I will probably jerk it to the Corporate Media and HBOT meltdowns

• Haha
Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Reactions: Stoopsbrother
People like you are the reason we find ourselves where we are today.

The blame is squarely placed, in my mind, on you and your ilk. You should be ashamed. Yet those without shame will not be.
All Chis and many of us here have done have called out trump and other Rs for what they have said and done. They are the ones saying and doing these things. Maybe look at who you support before you say we fanned the flames.

Reactions: joelbc1
I still am not convinced this does much. November is light years away in campaign time and Americans have Adhd when it comes to this shit. Something else crazy may happen before then that make people forget this even happened.

Reactions: Huey Grey
He was ultra conservative, grew up ultra conservative, and was likely brainwashed that guns are the answer to everything. Let's be honest here.
He must have accidentally donated to a democratic PAC then, huh Huey?

He added me and my wife. I’m a registered independent and was really doubting Biden could handle another 4 years after the debate. Also, it hasn’t been a great run for him anyway. But never thought I would actually vote for Trump. All this garbage I’ve seen the last 24 hours from the Left and the media stuff, I’m all in. Voting for Trump.

You and your wife seem really stupid.

Trump has asked for this day ever since he decided to become a birther many years ago. The sumbitch mag gave been President, but the sumbitch has always lied, bullshitted and used whatever position he held for his immediate personal gain. LOL Trump has always been the bull in the China shop and if any apologies need to be made, they need to start coming from Trump first. To tell Chris “your side” fanned this assassination is another phuquin’ MAGA lie…which is what you MAGA sumsbitches are known for…..lying.
Do us all a favor… shut your trap and back off with this flaming crap. Be glad your boy wasn’t killed. Pray for your boy…..might wanna pray for him to grow up because he may be President again.
More victim blaming, I see. Anytime I feel myself leaning left, you whackos remind me why I will stay an Independent...like some other smart folks on here (which are few and far between).

Reactions: MikeyHawk
He must have accidentally donated to a democratic PAC then, huh Huey?
It appears that was somebody else with the same name. Which makes sense since he would have been 16 at the time of that donation.

More victim blaming, I see. Anytime I feel myself leaning left, you whackos remind me why I will stay an Independent...like some other smart folks on here (which are few and far between).
Sorry if I stepped on your toes here. However, like most things in life, we make the bed we sleep in. Trump has made his. Trump has always been outspoken, oafish, clumsy and careless with his public talk. It makes for an interesting pop TV personality but it also makes for a flame-throwing dangerous politician. Trump alienates people. As many folks who admire him there are ias many others who want absolutely nothing to do with him. Hells bells, look at his numbers…they aren’t much different than Biden’s. His backers are more vociferous than Biden’s. That might be the big difference.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Sorry if I stepped on your toes here. However, like most things in life, we make the bed we sleep in. Trump has made his. Trump has always been outspoken, oafish, clumsy and careless with his public talk. It makes for an interesting pop TV personality but it also makes for a flame-throwing dangerous politician. Trump alienates people. As many folks who admire him there are ias many others who want absolutely nothing to do with him. Hells bells, look at his numbers…they aren’t much different than Biden’s. His backers are more vociferous than Biden’s. That might be the big difference.
You sound like the resident MAGAs who blame Democrats if Trump wins. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

Reactions: Gus is dead
All Chis and many of us here have done have called out trump and other Rs for what they have said and done. They are the ones saying and doing these things. Maybe look at who you support before you say we fanned the flames.
Sure....

I still am not convinced this does much. November is light years away in campaign time and Americans have Adhd when it comes to this shit. Something else crazy may happen before then that make people forget this even happened.
Yeah people often forget about assassination attempts on Presidents. I mean who even remembers those on Kennedy, Lincoln or Reagan?

The last time he won, it was a pure shock (don’t even pretend you thought he was gonna win leading up to it). And many of our local nutties here are still not over it.

Now it’s pretty much a done deal. How are you planning on handling the reality of another Trump presidency?

Can you add an option for "prep to spend the next four years trolling the cons"?

We will have a con president so it seems fitting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT