ADVERTISEMENT

Are you gonna prepare yourself for the next Trump presidency? Or just react after it actually happens?

How are you preparing for dealing with the next Trump presidency?

• I’ll binge watch The Acolyte and see what happens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But dismiss EVERYTHING coming from the right and Trump for years. They have been very classy for years. This is sad.
Didn’t you dismiss everything Biden has done for years and yell at us all to use only his SOTU to judge his mental acuity from? Make up your mind man! Either we need to believe our eyes and ears or we don’t!

Reactions: chonk
Didn’t you dismiss everything Biden has done for years and yell at us all to use only his SOTU to judge his mental acuity from? Make up your mind man! Either we need to believe our eyes and ears or we don’t!
2 out of 10

I’m leaning back to Biden. He told everyone to put a bullseye on Trump and someone listened to him and tried to murder the guy. Seems like Biden is someone people like to follow.
You're the least funny person on this board. You TRY so hard but fail to be funny. None of this is a joke. 4 more years of Trump is NOT a joke. I wish you could see it but you won't. Again, I will eat all kinds of crow if in 2028, if Trump wins now, a Democrat wins the election and gets to move into the White House. I will be more than happy to type up whatever you want me to.

Reactions: nelly02
It’s not going to be that day that’s going to be the issue. That starts on January 20. I still don’t think Trump wins. I don’t believe he’s actually added voters.
He did yesterday

He did yesterday
If people are going to dismiss everything that disgusting human being has said and done - he's a rapist and a felon - then I guess we will all get the future country we deserve. Because he got shot at, people want to change votes for a serial sexual assaulter, felon, treasonous self serving pig. It's truly incredible to even have to discuss this but here we are.

Reactions: nelly02 and kkhawk
If people are going to dismiss everything that disgusting human being has said and done - he's a rapist and a felon - then I guess we will all get the future country we deserve. Because he got shot at, people want to change votes for a serial sexual assaulter, felon, treasonous self serving pig. It's truly incredible to even have to discuss this but here we are.
The Epstein pedophilia thing lost him votes with some Republicans. Hard to walk that back based on temporary sympathy.

Democrats really love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

I in all sincerity hope he had a come to Jesus moment during this and like any president hope for a successful term for my family and other American families.

Reactions: hawksurprize
I in all sincerity hope he had a come to Jesus moment during this and like any president hope for a successful term for my family and other American families.
He's already going down his typical route. He's heavily fundraising off this and already telling this stupid story that the border patrol saved his life.

• Angry
Reactions: BlIIlken2
You're the least funny person on this board. You TRY so hard but fail to be funny. None of this is a joke. 4 more years of Trump is NOT a joke. I wish you could see it but you won't. Again, I will eat all kinds of crow if in 2028, if Trump wins now, a Democrat wins the election and gets to move into the White House. I will be more than happy to type up whatever you want me to.
You don't actually believe that, Trump wins & completes his term he will leave.

I like that you and dopes like you scream, end of “democracy” and “Trump is a Nazi” and “GOP is Taliban”, and when some idiot actually tries to assassinate him, (after ignoring states actually trying to take him off their ballots) you still have the insane balls to give my the “you still don’t see it” speech.

Again…it’s YOU who can’t see shit. You still believe one teleprompter speech by Biden overtakes 3 steep declining years of mental capacity. Psst…Democracy is under attack already. And not by Trump. Wake up.

I like that you and dopes like you scream, end of “democracy” and “Trump is a Nazi” and “GOP is Taliban”, and when some idiot actually tries to assassinate him, (after ignoring states actually trying to take him off their ballots) you still have the insane balls to give my the “you still don’t see it” speech.

Again…it’s YOU who can’t see shit. You still believe one teleprompter speech by Biden overtakes 3 steep declining years of mental capacity. Psst…Democracy is under attack already. And not by Trump. Wake up.
Thanks for showing me precisely what I knew you always were. Vote for the felon now. Trump was the worst President in history, couldn't have failed during a pandemic any worse and literally led an insurrection on our Democracy. You're unhinged and wrong. SAD

Reactions: nelly02

Trump may not be a Nazi…..however, he is a convicted felon. (Found guilty by a jury of his peers.)

Thanks for showing me precisely what I knew you always were. Vote for the felon now. Trump was the worst President in history, couldn't have failed during a pandemic any worse and literally led an insurrection on our Democracy. You're unhinged and wrong. SAD
Again, for the thousandth time. I will write in Mitt Romney. I reject the choices crowned by the elites of each party. But you keep being told what to do like a good little boy. Then bring it here like a completely insane person. We enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Trump may not be a Nazi…..however, he is a convicted felon. (Found guilty by a jury of his peers.)
Yup. That’s why I’m not voting for him. Congrats to you and your dumbass party for somehow being able to make him a sympathetic figure and handing him the presidency.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and RNHawk
Again, for the thousandth time. I will write in Mitt Romney. I reject the choices crowned by the elites of each party. But you keep being told what to do like a good little boy. Then bring it here like a completely insane person. We enjoy it.

He and RNHawk can vote for this atrocity now.
Screw you Chis, still not voting for Trump now why don’t you be a man and tell your side to tone down the rhetoric. Your side fanned it and nearly got a President killed, our side fanned it on Jan 6. Both sides need to take a break especially you

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Yup. That’s why I’m not voting for him. Congrats to you and your dumbass party for somehow being able to make him a sympathetic figure and handing him the presidency.
Chis and others fail to see this

Screw you Chis, still not voting for Trump now why don’t you be a man and tell your side to tone down the rhetoric. Your side fanned it and nearly got a President killed, our side fanned it on Jan 6. Both sides need to take a break especially you
Especially me? Lol I've not once celebrated or said anything that wasn't correct post assassination attempt. Posted President Biden leading and that's about it. Calling out endless lies like always as well. You showing up posting away again after this is interesting. 2000 Mules.. lol

Especially me? Lol I've not once celebrated or said anything that wasn't correct post assassination attempt. Posted President Biden leading and that's about it. Calling out endless lies like always as well. You showing up posting away again after this is interesting. 2000 Mules.. lol
Maga is taliban taliban is maga was that you?

Why did it add any independents? While an unfortunate event, is not like his policies changed or his felony convictions.
Because he now gets some votes perhaps from people that didn't intend to vote at all prior and feel saddened by this enough to do so.

You think any people at all that were sitting this election out prior are now gonna swing to Biden? No way in hell.

Because he now gets some votes perhaps from people that didn't intend to vote at all prior and feel saddened by this enough to do so.

You think any people at all that were sitting this election out prior are now gonna swing to Biden? No way in hell.
Lol

Yes. 'Here we are'. The most overused 3 word of 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT