ADVERTISEMENT

You may be in a cult if you support assassinating a POTUS

You just had the former and most likely next president get shot and you’re comparing it to a bunch of people walking through the Capitol? That’s on brand with the current VP comparing January 6th to September 11th and Pearl Harbor.

The overwhelming majority of people won’t agree with you, but some here will.
Fvck off. Dismissing a rioting, violent mob on 1/6 as "people walking through the Capitol" puts you in the same group as anyone who would defend a single person trying to murder anyone. Neither is defensible under any circumstances and anyone who excuses EITHER is a sorry sack of shit.

Fvck off. Dismissing a rioting, violent mob on 1/6 as "people walking through the Capitol" puts you in the same group as anyone who would defend a single person trying to murder anyone. Neither is defensible under any circumstances and anyone who excuses EITHER is a sorry sack of shit.

Yeah…….except had today’s shooter not gotten killed he would be charged with attempted murder. I’m not aware of any of the January 6’ers having an attempted murder charge. However I shall F’ off because I don’t equate the two at all.

I wonder if any of the snowflakes clutching their pearls are offended when someone makes a George Floyd sober anniversary joke? I bet it's not a big overlap. Phuck you phonies and your crocodile tears
I’m on the other side, but I agree, we should be able to tell it like we see it. Wonder if Jacob Blake regrets fighting cops? I hope Donald regrets his words on January 6th

irony GIF

Reactions: Honda Hawk
bold post cotton, way to go out on a limb. Just one question. Can you show a post supporting the shooter.

Is this the only thread you’ve been in today? There’s people on this very board who aren’t exactly sad…..maybe that the shooter missed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT