ADVERTISEMENT

You'd think that with the amount of "both sides" and "what about..." that goes on in every single political thread...

The fvcking mayor of a major city told the police force to give the rioters room to fvck shit up. Are you forgetting CHAZ? 105 days in a row of riots in Portland? And the media’s constant enabling of them with their “mostly peaceful” nonsense every night something burned down or someone died.

Hell, it was declared at the peak of the pandemic that racism was more of a health threat than COVID and that it was Ok to ignore social distancing policy in lieu of protesting the police. But yeah…just a few.

Again, revisionism at its finest as usual.
Yes, that was idiotic and a mistake by the mayor. You can always find examples of Democrats F'ing things up, just like you can on the other side. The difference is the scale and the positions of power the idiots have in both parties.

Reactions: cigaretteman
No, I'm saying you responded to someone talking about something that actually affects millions of people with some fake grievance that doesn't affect you personally.
I responded to “one side does this and the other side does this” and replaced the points. There was several posts of it.

Yes, that was idiotic and a mistake by the mayor. You can always find examples of Democrats F'ing things up, just like you can on the other side. The difference is the scale and the positions of power the idiots have in both parties.
Who said there wasn’t a difference? You get that this country is filled with people who have different views on things right? And what you see as a travesty half of the country sees as a good thing. Now you can argue the tenets of those things bet everyone has things they hold as most important that are different than others.

England has just ended puberty blockers after seeing decades of results of them. The thought of ending them here is considered pure evil by most on the left. How long until we follow England? Will we? Are the Brits awful now for that? They were just trailblazers, leading the way in gender affirmation.

Holy shit this is weak
Yeah I know. Airing out all of the dumb shit the left does and irresponsibly supports must be shot down and never spoken of. Just pretend it didn’t happen and scream “but Trump!”

And no one will notice all of these 4am busses loaded with fighting age male illegals headed to where they wanna go, 18 year old boys showering with freshmen girls, defund the police loons, not pressing charges against violent felons, allowing egregious amounts of shoplifting, changing the English language every other day to not offend people who are forever offended, and teachers showing kids how to tape down their breasts without their parents knowing. God forbid we all point at that shit from the left and call it out for what it is. Totally weak.

Just own it and move on.

Who said there wasn’t a difference? You get that this country is filled with people who have different views on things right? And what you see as a travesty half of the country sees as a good thing. Now you can argue the tenets of those things bet everyone has things they hold as most important that are different than others.

England has just ended puberty blockers after seeing decades of results of them. The thought of ending them here is considered pure evil by most on the left. How long until we follow England? Will we? Are the Brits awful now for that? They were just trailblazers, leading the way in gender affirmation. Shit changes.
Many on the right like to push a false equivalency between sides, that should be obvious just from this thread.

Good for England, I agree with the decision. Also, trans issues, drag parties, people trying to define a woman, etc. are very low on my list of priorities when I'm choosing who to vote for. That's great if they're important to you.

I'll be voting for the Democratic presidential candidate for only the second time in my life this year, and it's mostly because the Republican party has completely lost its way.

Many on the right like to push a false equivalency between sides, that should be obvious just from this thread.

Good for England, I agree with the decision. Also, trans issues, drag parties, people trying to define a woman, etc. are very low on my list of priorities when I'm choosing who to vote for. That's great if they're important to you.

I'll be voting for the Democratic presidential candidate for only the second time in my life this year, and it's mostly because the Republican party has completely lost its way.
If there were a better candidate that wasn't Democrat or Republican would you vote for them?.......

Reactions: TennNole17
If there were a better candidate that wasn't Democrat or Republican would you vote for them?.......
No, wish I could though. I've voted third party before when there wasn't such a distinction between the two major parties. Goal number one right now needs to be eliminating the Trump cult from Republican politics, and the only way to do that is to keep voting Democrat.

No, wish I could though. I've voted third party before when there wasn't such a distinction between the two major parties. Goal number one right now needs to be eliminating the Trump cult from Republican politics, and the only way to do that is to keep voting Democrat.
Well, if you voted for anyone that wasn't Republican and they won, wouldn't that be "getting rid of the Trump cult"?

Can you show us a Biden thread that didn't turn in to a whataboutism? Even one?
Ice out yet in Iowa? Miss that fishing time of year. Students and parents all know who the teacher/coach is who posts under tom paris is and the idiot still posts. He isn't worth responding to unless you want to hear from and idiot.

Reactions: DooBi
Ice out yet in Iowa? Miss that fishing time of year. Students and parents all know who the teacher/coach is who posts under tom paris is and the idiot still posts. He isn't worth responding to unless you want to hear from and idiot.
We barely had ice this year. I never got out although my brother did quite a bit. He's happy with 2 inches (ha ha). I've got to have 12 before I'm comfortable (ha ha again).

I did catch my first catfish of the year last night. Beautiful night out.

They cheered the burning of cities to the ground for an entire summer. Or are you going to pretend that whole summer of George was supported by just a small number of crazies? The left has always been better at revisionist history for sure.
Holy shit your first sentence is dumb even for you. Cities didn’t “burn to the ground”. Democrats were not cheering for this. Stupid people? Probably. But Democrats as a whole? No. Completely different than 1/6 and Republican leaders claiming those assholes are political prisoners. Again, you join the false equivalence both sides BS. Effing learn, dude.

Holy shit your first sentence is dumb even for you. Cities didn’t “burn to the ground”. Democrats were not cheering for this. Stupid people? Probably. But Democrats as a whole? No. Completely different than 1/6 and Republican leaders claiming those assholes are political prisoners. Again, you join the false equivalence both sides BS. Effing learn, dude.
Dumb. Even for you. Why do you always want to claim all things are being equated? That's the thing with the left. They have Trump to hold everything up to so they pretend if it's not as bad as him or MAGA than it's perfectly acceptable. Of course we are talking about the people who invented and display the soft bigotry of low expectations on a daily basis, so what can you expect?

Reactions: TennNole17
One side is light years worse than the other.
And just think, the "better one" wants to take your kid away from you if you don't stuff him full of puberty blockers or cut her hair to look like a boy? That's happening...In this country. Oddly enough it's the "stay out of my bedroom/ decisions should be made between doctor and parents" party too. But it's fine to be OK with that or not calling it fvcked up because hey...Trump exists. Makes total sense.

And just think, the "better one" wants to take your kid away from you if you don't stuff him full of puberty blockers or cut her hair to look like a boy? That's happening...In this country. Oddly enough it's the "stay out of my bedroom/ decisions should be made between doctor and parents" party too. But it's fine to be OK with that or not calling it fvcked up because hey...Trump exists. Makes total sense.
No it’s not.

List the cities that burned to the ground. Dipshit

No it’s not.

List the cities that burned to the ground. Dipshit
First, if you’re gonna call someone a dipshit, quote the correct post you’re referring to. You quoted the one about you cheering the taking of children from parents who don’t support stuffing their children with puberty blockers and asked about cities burning to the ground. Dipshit.

Second, in the post before this you used the phrase “light years” and are now taking issue with another poster’s hyperbole.

Third, lol. Dipshit.

First, if you’re gonna call someone a dipshit, quote the correct post you’re referring to. You quoted the one about you cheering the taking of children from parents who don’t support stuffing their children with puberty blockers and asked about cities burning to the ground. Dipshit.

Second, in the post before this you used the phrase “light years” and are now taking issue with another poster’s hyperbole.

Third, lol. Dipshit.
So what cities? And yes one side is light years better than the other.

So what cities? And yes one side is light years better than the other.
So, you’re new to the concept of hyperbole? Checks out.

Not to mention “light years” measure distance. So, yeah, dipshit.

It’s funny because you know you actually looked up the law Dems passed that takes kids from their parents if they don’t participate in gender change. Completely zoomed right over that to get to your non-understanding of hyperbole.

Glad you’re cool with taking kids away from parents because they won’t jam them full of blockers though. From the “don’t separate families!” Crowd.

Last edited:
If the Dimms were so great we would have never had a Trump Presidency in the first place. Obama sucked and Biden sucks so here we are. Trump 2024.

So, you’re new to the concept of hyperbole? Checks out.

Not to mention “light years” measure distance. So, yeah, dipshit.

It’s funny because you know you actually looked up the law Dems passed that takes kids from their parents if they don’t participate in gender change. Completely zoomed right over that to get to your non-understanding of hyperbole.

Glad you’re cool with taking kids away from parents because they won’t jam them full of blockers though. From the “don’t separate families!” Crowd.
So you were using hyperbole to......drive home you're awesome point that one party isn't light years worse than the other?

Can you show us a Biden thread that didn't turn in to a whataboutism? Even one?
No I’m talking CONSTANT false equivalencies that Republicans and both sides people can’t understand. Basically, people like you need to STFU until MAGA is dead. I don’t want to hear about Biden from rapist conman voters.

Reactions: cigaretteman
No I’m talking CONSTANT false equivalencies that Republicans and both sides people can’t understand. Basically, people like you need to STFU until MAGA is dead. I don’t want to hear about Biden from rapist conman voters.
Why must we all have to ignore all of the horribleness Biden brings because someone that’s not the president exists? Why should the actual president get an 8 year “nothing he does matters” pass?

Derp lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT