ADVERTISEMENT

Young Annoucers Davis and Quinn did a good job

Iowa Hog

HR MVP
Sep 30, 2001
Davis and Quinn like a lot of young announcers know the players and seem to be interested in the game as do most of the announcers on the Big Ten Network. When a lot of the older announcers
on ABC and ESPN channels there main topic of conversation is the playoffs which have been rigged
with the strength of schedule ( automaticaly helps the SEC) and gives a mulligan to the teams who in the SEC who don't win there league, and never gives the opportunity to teams like Central Florida.
That loss was a tough won.

I thought they were horrible. Same tone and no passion. In their defense, I would have rather of called the 1976 Buccaneers.

Reactions: td77
Davis and Quinn like a lot of young announcers know the players and seem to be interested in the game as do most of the announcers on the Big Ten Network. When a lot of the older announcers
on ABC and ESPN channels there main topic of conversation is the playoffs which have been rigged
with the strength of schedule ( automaticaly helps the SEC) and gives a mulligan to the teams who in the SEC who don't win there league, and never gives the opportunity to teams like Central Florida.
One, not "won" they didn't win

FOX announcers did their homework prior to the game,& did well. They deserved to announce a better game than this abomination! The most boring game in the US & undeserving of National TV. A true Big Ten shit show in an absolutely perfect college football venue. Iowa fans deserve much more from a $5M coach + staff.

Reactions: chiphawk59
Enjoy Joe Davis and Brady Quinn as announcers.
When Brady Quinn, first, started out, I wasn't a big fan of him, but I'm warmed up to him.

I was glad to see FOX get half of the B1G games from ABC/ESPN.
You watch a B1G game on ABC/ESPN and it feels like 10% of them they are talking about the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT