ADVERTISEMENT

Young team.....

beerHAWKer

HR MVP
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2002
While I've seen no footage its obvious they're missing Nick and CM, I so will take these early losses and chalk them up to experience needed,rather lose now then later.

Reactions: T. Kimball
I hope CM can produce when he arrives,... There will be a lot of eyes on his game....

Other than Moss, most of our our offensive output is from Sophomores and Freshman. I think that contributes to the frustrations

Reactions: kceasthawk
I don't know if there are any answers past: unbalanced and poor recruiting classes. Way too many forwards/tweeners and far too few quality guards.
Poor recruiting strategy ^^^^ by Coach Fran equals consecutive losses to Summit League and Sun Belt Conference opponents.

This isn’t supposed to be a great year, It’s laughable how pissed people are getting. Enjoy the ride the next 3-4-5 years and watch the team develop. If ya can’t do that go be a Duke, Kansas, Kentucky or Arizona fan for your quick fix

This isn’t supposed to be a great year, It’s laughable how pissed people are getting. Enjoy the ride the next 3-4-5 years and watch the team develop. If ya can’t do that go be a Duke, Kansas, Kentucky or Arizona fan for your quick fix

I disagree that this isn't supposed to be a good year. We have 4 starters back from a team that just missed making the NCAA tournament and added three quality freshman. I'm disappointed in their showing at the tournament but I still think we can have a great year. We started slow last year as well. Once Baer and Connor return, we should be a much better team with "quality" depth.

I don't know if there are any answers past: unbalanced and poor recruiting classes. Way too many forwards/tweeners and far too few quality guards.
Hard to argue that at this point. Hopefully Connor and especially Joe W. next season will change that trajectory.

I disagree that this isn't supposed to be a good year. We have 4 starters back from a team that just missed making the NCAA tournament and added three quality freshman. I'm disappointed in their showing at the tournament but I still think we can have a great year. We started slow last year as well. Once Baer and Connor return, we should be a much better team with "quality" depth.
I didn’t say good, said great, but agree with you. The best years are ahead, just can’t believe everyone wanting Fran or some assistants fired and ripping on recruiting etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT