ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube Chefs and Recipes MEGA Thread

Chinese Cooking Demystified is a really good channel

My Favorite Sichuan Hot Pot Recipe, from 1972

How to Cook Authentic Cantonese Char Siu Roast Pork from scratch (蜜汁叉烧)

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I don’t have a video to link, but I made some fantastic French toast on the day after Christmas.
I bought a loaf of brioche and let it dry for 12 hours in a cold oven. Then i soaked the slices in melted ice cream mix with egg yolks and pumpkin pie spice. Fried it up and it was delicious. Didn’t need syrup or butter, but i used a little of each.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Shereen making French fries

Fettuccine Alfredo without heavy cream

Shereen makes vodka sauce from scratch

Both the fettuccine alfredo and vodka sauce recipes are keepers. I’ve never seen anyone do these dishes like she does.

Another Alfredo with no cream recipe

Last edited:
Dave Portnoy does a pizza review outside NYC while wearing a Caitlin Clark sweatshirt

Barstool Pizza Review - The Vic Tavern (Bayonne, NJ)

How to Cook a Loose Meat Sandwich with George Motz | Burger Scholar Sessions

GIAHORT Loose Meat thread

George Motz Oklahoma Onion Burger

A Burger Scholar recreates the ORIGINAL fried onion burger

Kenji

Last edited:
So, my son sent me this, and so I'm going to try it tomorrow. It looks so freaking good, honestly I'm going to be really disappointed if it isn't lol.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Banana bread

One of my recent discoveries was Sam the Cooking Guy and his take on the Midwest's Loose Meat Sandwich. It's always exciting to try out different regional dishes, and this one sounds like a flavorful twist on the classic Sloppy Joe.
I find that watching YouTube chefs like Sam not only introduces me to new recipes but also inspires me to get creative in the kitchen. Cooking has become a fun and rewarding way for me to relax and unwind after a long day.
If you're interested in improving your cooking skills, I recently stumbled upon some CooksCrafter Kitchen Tips that have been a game-changer for me. They've helped me become more efficient and adventurous in my cooking.

Last edited:
How to Use Chopsticks | Does a Chinese family of 4 know how to use chopsticks? | The Woks of Life

Making Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits At Home | But Better

Easy Cheddar Biscuits Recipe

Transforming Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits into waffles!

Last edited:
San Francisco Garlic Noodles

Kenji's Vietnamese American Garlic Noodles... With 20 Cloves of Garlic | NYT Cooking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT