ADVERTISEMENT

Zagreb Open and Spencer

comment1283

Team MVP
Feb 26, 2019
The entries for the Zagreb Open (ranking series event in January) are out, and at 57kg its Gilman, Richards, and Brandon Courtney. Surprised Spencer isn’t going here, but I heard that after the US Open he was in the hospital for like a week. Anyone know if that’s accurate? Hoping he’s not sidelined for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: honkey69
The entries for the Zagreb Open (ranking series event in January) are out, and at 57kg its Gilman, Richards, and Brandon Courtney. Surprised Spencer isn’t going here, but I heard that after the US Open he was in the hospital for like a week. Anyone know if that’s accurate? Hoping he’s not sidelined for too long.

He was in the corner today so...

Well, tell us more….

I was told spots were limited and Spencer could only go if at least one of Gilman or Richards declined. I think Spencer is 4th in line.

I was told spots were limited and Spencer could only go if at least one of Gilman or Richards declined. I think Spencer is 4th in line.
Idk how he’d be behind Courtney though, who was out placed and out seeded by Spencer in two consecutive tournaments (BF and Open). But you’re correct in that the spots were limited (3 per country IIRC).

Not sure if I’d use coaching as the litmus test for being able to compete, but I’ll take it

Well if he was sick enough to be in there for a week after the open, then that means he got out a day or two ago. Don’t know if being out and about would be the best thing. Not to say he wasn’t in because this is the first I've heard of it.

Reactions: el dub
Well if he was sick enough to be in there for a week after the open, then that means he got out a day or two ago. Don’t know if being out and about would be the best thing. Not to say he wasn’t in because this is the first I've heard of it.
He stated it on his twitch steam. My son watches his stream and he called me afterwards. He apologized for being off line for an extended period. Stated he was wrestling at Seniors and afterwards spent 4 days in the hospital. He would not go into details on the live stream. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ikS and IAChief32
matthew broderick film GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT