ADVERTISEMENT

Zahid Valencia

Pretty sure he’s forgetting to log in and out from multiple accounts. Appears to be trending... Fun stuff.
If your talking about me your are out of your Mind! Direct your message instead of being mischievous!! I direct my messages straight to the source no need to hide it.

If your talking about me your are out of your Mind! Direct your message instead of being mischievous!! I direct my messages straight to the source no need to hide it.
You definitely do that. And some times you feel feisty and call people out to fight which also makes me laugh. I’m also liking your new approach of quoting the same thing multiple times and adding different thoughts. Well played.

Reactions: Gobblin
Rassling - how do U see the ISU-UNI dual? I think even without Carr ISU wins. Assuming they do quite the round robin this year between Okie St, UNI and ISU.

Rassling - how do U see the ISU-UNI dual? I think even without Carr ISU wins. Assuming they do quite the round robin this year between Okie St, UNI and ISU.
Must have missed the Carr injury. What happened? The dual should be a good one. If Carr is out I’d still give ISU a slight lean. Toss up matches at 125,133, 165 and 285 will decide the outcome.

Carr I guess was limping after a match a few weeks ago. Sounds more precautionary than anything. I don’t recall but haven’t Degan and Thompson always been pretty close? Anyway, should be pretty close but at Hilton. Like I said, assuming ISU wins interesting round robin this year with Okie St. and ISU and UNI.

I'm assuming the award goes to Zahid because he's a senior at a higher, albeit pretty easy comparatively, weight class. Spencer is more dominate but it's close enough for the voters, imo, to give it to the senior three timer like a career award. Still have a lot of season to go tho. A lot can happen.

125 would be stacked if all the guys wrestling 57 where also wrestling 125. Including the red shirt guys. Damn the trials are going to be amazing and I'm definitely a Lee fan. Does he get some kind of but to the quarters Or semi's since he won senior nationals?

I'm assuming the award goes to Zahid because he's a senior at a higher, albeit pretty easy comparatively, weight class. Spencer is more dominate but it's close enough for the voters, imo, to give it to the senior three timer like a career award. Still have a lot of season to go tho. A lot can happen.

125 would be stacked if all the guys wrestling 57 where also wrestling 125. Including the red shirt guys. Damn the trials are going to be amazing and I'm definitely a Lee fan. Does he get some kind of but to the quarters Or semi's since he won senior nationals?
If Spencer was at 15 minimal matches right now his rating would be a 4.92 which would make him number 1. Based on the formula.

Rassling - spoke with a source and exactly why I don’t engage in the ducking crap. Carr is fine but they are just holding him out to get ready for March. And supposedly Degan has been ready but have held him out. So the 2 best wrestlers at ISU have been and are ready to go but not rolling cause the coaches think in their best interest for March. I have zero problem with that. Just FYI. Degan and Carr are fine and have been. But neither has wrestled. Good and smart coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT