ADVERTISEMENT

***B1G Tournament Session 1***

Cass has GTGT flat.
Not sure if there is still wrestling this session or not.
1:13 left and 3-0 still
47 RT for Cass
Pigtail losers will wrestle again but no one for Iowa, so this is the last match for awhile
Cass still riding and GTGT is still flat.
28 seconds left.

I do agree with it being called a TD. Shak had the leg hooked and completely circled behind the hips. At a certain point holding onto a leg for fear life isn't enough to prevent control. Tough loss there for Warner

I do agree with it being called a TD. Shak had the leg hooked and completely circled behind the hips. At a certain point holding onto a leg for fear life isn't enough to prevent control. Tough loss there for Warner
Nope. He was on the side. Warner was standing up on his own with leg still in grasp. No TD

rasheed is garbage he won’t make the finals.

When you make comments like this it really reflects poorly on the iowa guy who just lost to him. Shak isn't great but he's no slouch either. That match could very well happen again on the backside this tourney. Warner can obviously beat him he just needs to get his offense going a little more

That's because he's a jackass. The only reason I don't Ignore him is so I can nail him on his bullshit takes, and he always delivers, no problem.

Have you ever "nailed me" on anything? I don't even know who you are... do you call me on my BS takes when I compliment a great job by am iowa wrestler?

the good news is if warner wrestles like he should on the back side, he should have another shot against Rasheed to win on the backside, hopefully for 3rd. he can completely avenge this win and protect his seed for nationals but has to win out

With only six allocation slots at 157...now five since Peyton Robb just stole one making it to the semis, KY has his work cut out for him. I’m hoping he’ll be better this afternoon further away from the cut, but I’m beginning to think that he’s pulling too much weight. Will need two consi wins I believe. Though he should have a good case for a wildcard. Limping into to March.

Reactions: Lsanders20
the good news is if warner wrestles like he should on the back side, he should have another shot against Rasheed to win on the backside, hopefully for 3rd. he can completely avenge this win and protect his seed for nationals but has to win out
I'm quoting my own post because I can't emphasize enough that it is not over for these guys that lost this session. A LOT to be gained from the back side

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT