ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session II Thread***

you see a guy hobble back to the center and your idea is desperation headlock off the whistle?
I don't know. Attacking right off the whistle is arguably your best bet. He's just gonna back away and stay out of range and they absolutely won't call the stall. He has to be close to you at the whistle.

Real has been dealt a pretty rough hand this year…. This is the part where vhs shows up to tell you Tom cattle prodded Real onto the mat when in reality Real called his shots and more “rest” wasn’t going to do him any good anyway.
What the hell man?!

Woods’ leg wrote that letter!

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and Slim45
I don't know. Attacking right off the whistle is arguably your best bet. He's just gonna back away and stay out of range and they absolutely won't call the stall. He has to be close to you at the whistle.
yes definitely, but attack the legs!!!

We just going to write this season off as gambling trouble or is anything going to actually change?
Depends on where you set the bar. If the bar is competing with a team in PSU that probably scores 140+ without Van Ness and with a 1 legged Starocci, you are going to be quite disappointed for a while.

If you want a team that almost certainly would be the best of the rest with Brands, Assad and Cass, you are still in good shape.

Iowa will actually be very talented up top next year. If they can somehow find a way to get PK, Caliendo, Brands and Arnold in the lineup with Glazier and Kueter at the end, they will be very competitive. 133-149 will decide if they have any chance competing with PSU. At least one big transfer in that range would be huge…

Reactions: MitchLL
Minnesota has two in the finals. Illinois has one. Let that sink in.

It’s time to shake up the coaches. Keep Tom. Move Terry to HWC. Get rid of Morningstar and Telford. It’s time.

Reactions: Chuck C
ThatsLost in all of our absolute pain… tOSU looks even worse.

Ryan had 4 weeks to get these guys ready and they all look HEW
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and vhsalum
@MSU158 entire approach to this discussion is that PSU is a world-historical juggernaut that can’t be beat and we shouldn’t be judging Tom by his ability to compete with them.

I don’t think that sums up who he is as a person or anything but it’s weird that he can’t understand why most Iowa fans don’t want to lower their standards to his.
I have ZERO issue with you wanting more. My issues have always been about the what and who many complain about and how utterly lacking most are in providing any realistic solutions…

Wanna really ruin your day look ahead to next year. Not much changing team wise

Depends on where you set the bar. If the bar is competing with a team in PSU that probably scores 140+ without Van Ness and with a 1 legged Starocci, you are going to be quite disappointed for a while.

If you want a team that almost certainly would be the best of the rest with Brands, Assad and Cass, you are still in good shape.

Iowa will actually be very talented up top next year. If they can somehow find a way to get PK, Caliendo, Brands and Arnold in the lineup with Glazier and Kueter at the end, they will be very competitive. 133-149 will decide if they have any chance competing with PSU. At least one big transfer in that range would be huge…
Getting our asses kicked by Penn state would be slightly easier to deal with if we had an actual hammer or two that could make a finals or actually win a natty. Thought we'd at least have Real to dominate this year but I legitimately would not be surprised if he didn't AA at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT