ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tens PBP Thread

Ragusaus was my preseason pick to be opposite Spencer In the finals after the IVIes dropped out. He beat Darian Cruz and teched Sean Russell in freestyle eventually falling to Vito in the finals at Senior Nats. The only thing that can beat Spencer this season is a guy who lacks fear and has big move capability. Ragusaus fits both of these. Still, he has to be almost perfect in that big move.

I would be willing to bet that Lee’s match with Foley tonight will be over faster than this one! Like previous posters have said, Rag is really good and really big for the weight.
Not to mention, he wrestled one of the top 133 pounders while weighing under 130 and didn't get majored while Spencer tech falled him.

Reactions: Chalkdaddy94
Ragusaus was my preseason pick to be opposite Spencer In the finals after the IVIes dropped out. He beat Darian Cruz and teched Sean Russell in freestyle eventually falling to Vito in the finals at Senior Nats. The only thing that can beat Spencer this season is a guy who lacks fear and has big move capability. Ragusaus fits both of these. Still, he has to be almost perfect in that big move.
This exactly. I always worry about the “wild card” in terms of an upset. Rag is awful big for 25 and has huge move capability. He scares me way more (not scared really at all of Spencer losing but just saying) than guys that wrestle conservative and try to keep it close. They will lose just a question of amount.

Tell it to Spooner and Chips, they don't think much of the kid, or my opinion.

Thanks for the PBP Vall. It was so nice to just follow along with your info without any interruption from random banter from the masses. Oh wait....
Yeah, this is very odd on a PBP thread..............or its exactly like the last 100 PBP threads.......

Reactions: el dub
So, are we going to be able to select a semi final mat on BTN+ or just getting whatever BTN shows?

Spencer Lee is next up on mat 2 but no mat 2 for choosing, Hope they have a split screen at least on BTN.

Is it just me or does Bo Nickal sound almost exactly like Mark Ironside? Closest voice doppelgängers since Troy Aikman and Tony Meola.

might not show murin and brands on backside though... Iowa fans are mostly able to watch the semis just on BTN though
nevermind I am an idiot and had a few during break. I just started watching four matches on BTN + but they are just replays of session 1. I am not a smart man

RBY is in AD’s head hard. He’s setting up excuses already. Chases Spencer and afraid of RVY. Wtf?

Is it a hand for DaSanto, ruins most of his offense with no grip

He always acts like something is wrong in big situations. We’ve all witnessed these dudes. I think he’s fine and just scared of RBY.

You would know all about being scared.

What are you talking about idiot? I can’t have an opinion? I’ve watched every match he’s wrestled for years. I don’t think he’s hurt at all. It’s mental. Big deal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT