ADVERTISEMENT

Doxxing Moral

mnole03

HR Legend
Mar 20, 2005
Found him. His real name is Eric.

GJCrkXrWAAESKJF

This gets a 9% Rotten Tomatoes for me. The last line does not make sense. Eric clearly is not going to call or want to see Samantha again.
The movie ends with Samantha staring at her corded phone on the wall rocking back and forth in the fetal position. In this dark room there is a time lapse and the final scene is a close up of a now 89 year old Samantha.

It's leaving out the part where Eric shows Samantha his computer art skills and she immediately agrees to sexual activity.

....Samantha: "Thank you for respecting and understanding my viewpoints, Eric. goodnight. I'd enjoy if we went on another date soon."

Eric: "Thank you, I would also enjoy that."

Eric: "I almost forgot. Would you like to see my computer art skills, Samantha?"

Samantha: "I would love to, Eric!"

[a few minutes pass]

Samantha: "Wow, Eric! That was amazing! You've completely changed my outlook on morality! ...um, your art was pretty neat too."

From that day forward, Eric went by the name, Moral.

Found him. His real name is Eric.

GJCrkXrWAAESKJF
It might be overly simplistic, but I appreciate the sentiment behind it:
a) It's okay for one person to say no
b) You can be direct, while still being polite
c) It's okay for the other person to be disappointed but still be respectful of their decision
d) Nothing wrong on going on more dates where they can continue their courtship, which could advance to the desired coupling. Her reticence could even elevate his opinion of her - both because she has her own mind, and she's not easily persuaded.

I say 8/10. I deducted two points because it's not written how two "normal" people would talk, even if the thoughts/messages were the same.

Reactions: Moral
It might be overly simplistic, but I appreciate the sentiment behind it:
a) It's okay for one person to say no
b) You can be direct, while still being polite
c) It's okay for the other person to be disappointed but still be respectful of their decision
d) Nothing wrong on going on more dates where they can continue their courtship, which could advance to the desired coupling. Her reticence could even elevate his opinion of her - both because she has her own mind, and she's not easily persuaded.

I say 8/10. I deducted two points because it's not written how two "normal" people would talk, even if the thoughts/messages were the same.
Hey! Stop bringing rational thought to this thread!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT