ADVERTISEMENT

Libraries

Bee 🐝 the change you want to see in the world
5801e00c-dfe4-442a-b956-57b3a187394f_text.gif

Do not walk into the Moline Public Library with a black light.

Check out this update they are going to do on the outside of it. Pretty obvious what's up with that.

Document

Do not walk into the Moline Public Library with a black light.

Check out this update they are going to do on the outside of it. Pretty obvious what's up with that.

Document
Pron... in the park? Sign me up!

• Love
Reactions: Moral
Our suburban public library in Illinois has become a magnet
for women's activities during the daytime hours. They have
yoga classes, book club meetings, cooking classes, etc. These
young suburban stay at home moms do more than meet at
Panera's for social outings.

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32
Pretty embarrassing, bro. Like do you even care about your fellow posters?
Well when he said he went to a house party with some uni friends to watch a guy get stabbed to death I just assumed he went to uni as well.

Yup, I was at a house party back in college and a white kid dropped the N word and a fight broke out. A kid trying to separate 2 of the people fighting got stabbed in the chest and died.

I'm not some sick ****. We didn't go to watch someone get stabbed to death.
No mention of anything else you could have been doing at this fight party other than watching someone get stabbed to death

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
No mention of anything else you could have been doing at this fight party other than watching someone get stabbed to death
I also like how you conveniently left out this post, about 4 posts later...

Yeahhh, the party was for my friend's 21st birthday. I didn't know anyone at the party other than him and the 2 guys I went with so we were only stopping by for an hour or so before meeting up with some friends at UNI. Then all that happened and we just decided to head back to CR. Kinda tough to party after seeing something like that. Also felt bad for my buddy because he lost a friend on his 21st birthday. Just a shitty situation all around.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT