ADVERTISEMENT

IA @ MSU not on TV?

Yeah, I've found if my score app doesn't list a TV provider, that means Peacock.

It’s like $6/month and no commercials. I wish every game was on peacock. Plus they stayed for all the post game stuff after CC broke the scoring record last week.
Wow!! You are totally into the cock!
tenor.gif

Reactions: iahawks10
Honestly, peacock and B1G+ are my favorite places to watch games because of no commercials. B1G+ also keeps the camera on the floor during timeouts so you get to see everything like when you attend in person.

Weird, I never have commercials during the game, just that black screen with peacock music, but I start 50 minutes later so I can ff commercials and halftime and catch up usually last 4 min live.

Weird, I never have commercials during the game, just that black screen with peacock music, but I start 50 minutes later so I can ff commercials and halftime and catch up usually last 4 min live.

Not only does Peacock have commercials, you can’t skip them when watching the replay of the game like you can on a standard DVR. 60 second commercial to start. 45 second commercials during time outs. Turns a 45 min replay into an hour and a half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT