ADVERTISEMENT

Levi Paulsen

Happy and proud of him. Good kids those paulson boys. Living in moville i was able to see them wrestle several times. . Not really a hawkeye fan but i will definately watch them over the next 4-5 years. Any guesses on if they redshirt?

I just have a really good feeling about those two. I will not be surprise if they become bookend All-Americans for the Hawkeyes. They seem like the complete package - size, athletic skill and strong character.

From small time/small town 1A Iowa HS football to Big Ten football.....

Yep. National championship fellas. National championship indeed.

I know a 1A school with 190 lb linemen across the board that would've dominated Woodbury Central and NONE of them would be considered Juco football prospects. Guess that falls on the coaching, huh?....

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyInTheCloset:
From small time/small town 1A Iowa HS football to Big Ten football.....

Yep. National championship fellas. National championship indeed.

I know a 1A school with 190 lb linemen across the board that would've dominated Woodbury Central and NONE of them would be considered Juco football prospects. Guess that falls on the coaching, huh?....
I'm not sure that thinking KF can't evaluate linemen is a strong point to argue.

If there's one thing ferentz & staff knows (and let's face it, there may only be one thing), it's oline talent.

itll be fun to see how they turn out.

Anyone know if the other brother is a good wrestler as well?

they both are Heavy Weight Wrestlers 1 wrestles on the team tournament titles and the other wrestles for the State individual titles both are top notch Wreslers

Bazata on the DL was a Nebraska state HWT Champion in his class,

Levi is listed as a 4* #20 best OG and Landan is listed as a 4* #25 best OG by TOS

and the BTN uses Scout for their discussions on team recruiting.

how big was the schools that Scherff or Blythe played at in HS in IA,

how big was the schools that Scherff or Blythe played at in HS in IA,
___________________________________________________________________________________________

You post ever so called fact about any player Iowa has on the roster or recruited and you don't know this. Herbie you're slipping. Who am I going to trust with my information know?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by notlongago:

If there's one thing ferentz & staff knows (and let's face it, there may only be one thing), it's oline talent.

itll be fun to see how they turn out.

Anyone know if the other brother is a good wrestler as well?
Apparently his brother Landon placed 2nd at state last year and this was Levi's year to wrestle.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

I know where they played But I have no clue on how big a school they went to, sorry
frown.r191677.gif
If only there were a website that would let you google such things...hmm...I wonder what they would call that?

evil the Paulsen twins are 6'6 290 lbs NOT 190 lbs. Waechter by reports is now 6'6 285 lbs

that makes this for IA OL Recruits look like this

6'6 290 lbs Levi
6'6 290 lbs Landan
6'6 285 lbs Waechter
6'4 285 lbs Daniels

none of these need 40-50 lbs to be ready to play, like OL in the past did, and again TOS listed these as 4* OL

Daniels
Levi
Landan.

I don't expect them to be needed to play till they are RSSO's the only one I expect to start is Daniels as a RSFR after 4* Blythe graduates.

4* Walsh will be a RSSR this fall and I expect RSSR Keppy to take his spot then have Landan replace him as a RSSO, Levi won't need to start till after either Myer or Boettger graduate. the recruiting on the OL has brought in some good looking depth there. player will now haver to wait their turn. as for Ward the book as not been closed on him, but its not like he will be the only highly rated OL not to make his presence known.
5* Larson
5* Doering
4* Felder

were some of the more notable OL, Ward is just a RSJR this fall, not even 3* DT Davis started till he was a RSJR,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT