ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

Must be nice to have guys on offense who can make plays

laporta is solid but not been spectacular this season...Keagan is a stud for Iowa but Michigan and OSU usuallly have 3 or 4. The Offensive line....no excuses are possble for that.

If they don't feel the highly rated OTs from last year's recruiting class are ready next year...they absolutely have to get 2 guys in the portal.

Someone needs to tell these commentators that winning at Michigan isn’t that hard. I mean, you don’t even have to try to get good players.

I'm sorry are we happy about getting the bigten participation award and not championship. Let's see if we can do what we did last time we lost this game.

We’ll you are a tool internet stud!
Wisconsin winning the West would have been better at this point. This is embarrassing.
Better be careful or all the self righteous on here will call you names. Its better to have the West title even if you get you ass handed to you then to not go at all. It just feels worse tonight to watch it happen. Iowa is a good defensive Team but horrible on offense. That won’t get it done at the Championship level. Winning the West was overachieving for this team quite frankly. So in a weird way they should be proud of what they accomplished.

Once again, I'm not sure it's Brian. Kirk micro manages this whole deal. Doesn't seem to matter who the OC is. It's always the same.
Yeah well I've been saying exactly this for at least 15 years if not longer but nobody listens. Everybody thinks that firing the OC will put us back on track.

Killer instinct on the recruiting trail and on the sideline win games. A lot of them, and championships.

This has been pretty hard to watch.

Doesn't take away any win.
Still Division winner.
Still have ten wins.
Still have a chance for an 11th win on New Year's Day.

Every sane Hawk fan would have taken that season in a heartbeat last August.

They overachieved....defense over achielved, special teams....but the offense stunk and offense has BF and KF all over it. Season was a success in W and L metrics, but with a tougher schedule and some bad luck, this could be a middle of pack team. I don;t see how offense is going to be better next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT