ADVERTISEMENT

Nationals individual mats

Same boat both Thursday and Friday. I have ESPN+ and was going to ask if you can replay them?
You can watch it anytime you want even with it in progress and at any point and place the whole time too.

Yes; but, my DeLorean rental is quite expensive.

Perfect.

BTW, I believe it is still the case that multi-view is only available via Apple TV. I'm fortunate enough to have two so I can have all 8 mats up at the same time, with 4 on each.

Perfect.

BTW, I believe it is still the case that multi-view is only available via Apple TV. I'm fortunate enough to have two so I can have all 8 mats up at the same time, with 4 on each.
I have played all 8 mats on multiview before and I don't have apple TV.

Too Much Help GIF by HBO

i didn't realize it was on ESPN+.

is this the first year it's behind a paywall?

fwiw - i have espn+ and they have a good amount of wrestling on it (ACC + some B12) + i occasionally use it for UFC stuff. i think it's worth it.
It’s been on ESPN+ for years, and on ESPN3 for years before that. OP is just talking about streaming for individual mats and “matcast”.

Live coverage of all sessions is still split between ESPN and ESPNU, per usual.

Here is the broadcast schedule:

It’s been on ESPN+ for years, and on ESPN3 for years before that. OP is just talking about streaming for individual mats and “matcast”.

Live coverage of all sessions is still split between ESPN and ESPNU, per usual.

Here is the broadcast schedule:
I had to look it up. It was on ESPN3 through 2021. This is the third year it’s been on ESPN+.

Reactions: el dub
i didn't realize it was on ESPN+.

is this the first year it's behind a paywall?

fwiw - i have espn+ and they have a good amount of wrestling on it (ACC + some B12) + i occasionally use it for UFC stuff. i think it's worth it.
I think it's been a couple of years now. I went to Tulsa, so I didn't have to use it last year, but I think that might have been the first time behind a paywall. When it was in Pittsburgh I signed up for ESPN+ to use on a multi-TV set-up, but then found out ESPN 3 was free. They took that option away last year (or maybe the year before).

Was that via computer? I don't think it is an option on any smart TV apps unless it's via the Apple TV device. (But could be wrong.)
A few years ago, on TV. I onlsed TV the one year. I always use my computer. I can easily use the cursor.

Reactions: sdvike
This is only the 2nd year. Since espn+ started I have started checking espn's online schedule from early feb on to see if this is the year they finally move it to +. Last march was the 1st time I ever subscribed to + and I am not doing it this year. This is the 1st time I wont be watching the tourney.

P.S. I never watch bball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT