ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Quarterfinals Thread

Do you ever contribute anything of meaning? The only thing that Murin did against Yianni was grab, push, and interlock fingers. As someone here pointed out, he wrestled to not lose too badly. What's the point of that? Keep Cornell from getting any bonus points?

And, clown, I never said that Vito would have beaten Spencer. I said that the Vito at the Florida duals would have beaten the Spencer at the Florida duals (you can look it up), and in hindsight I'd have been correct. So stop making up s***.
So you literally said Vito would've beaten Spencer? Got it. I wouldn't count Lee out of any match even if he was missing legs. Your bum couldn't even beat Glory.

I didn't like the way Max wrestled either, but it can't be easy setting up something on a guy like Yanni. The dude is an absolutely beast. However if I was a fan of another team I certainly wouldn't be coming on the Iowa board criticizing a guy for saying "I like our guy". Clown.

I know Yanni won, and Vito the Spencer thrashing dynamo somehow only got third, how'd the rest of Cornell do? Didn't hear about any of them.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Do you ever contribute anything of meaning? The only thing that Murin did against Yianni was grab, push, and interlock fingers. As someone here pointed out, he wrestled to not lose too badly. What's the point of that? Keep Cornell from getting any bonus points?

And, clown, I never said that Vito would have beaten Spencer. I said that the Vito at the Florida duals would have beaten the Spencer at the Florida duals (you can look it up), and in hindsight I'd have been correct. So stop making up s***.
Also I contribute tons of things of meaning to Iowa fans, it's just NOTHING MEANINGFUL to you, a Cornell fan inexplicably fighting the good fight for Vito on an Iowa Wrestling message board.

Most of us like Vito, and Yanni, yet you come here any time they get brought up to defend them against all odds like you have some sort of sixth sense that their name was mentioned. It's like when Frodo puts on the rings and the skeleton horse dudes come riding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT