ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 3*************

When Berge first went down, I asked my wife if I was a bad person for initially getting pumped about it. Obviously, I don’t want to see anyone hurt but I do get excited when something goes in Iowa’s favor. Hope that Berge is able to move forward as best he can.

Watched Berge at Mn State try to wrestle on a broken ankle, his coach finally threw in the towel because he wouldn't quit on his own. He is a tough son of gun, it must have been bad or he'd have toughed it out.

Watched Berge at Mn State try to wrestle on a broken ankle, his coach finally threw in the towel because he wouldn't quit on his own. He is a tough son of gun, it must have been bad or he'd have toughed it out.
That's what it looked like again. Cael wasn't letting him go back out there. He looked distraught.

He was grabbing for Cael’s hand to hold he was in so much pain. Feel for the guy, terrible way to go out.

Would not put it past kale to send him out. Wouldn't be the first time, and as we all already know. They will just be able to bring in another top recruit because- well because he is the bail man and Wrestlers go there and do not care about $$$$!
Cael is now a green vegetable?. BTW, I have a great recipe for "cael" chips (made in the microwave).

Kaleb chooses down to start 3rd.

Tries to roll thru and gets reversal with it.

Leads 4-0 and Willets is flattened out again.

Looking for a half nelson.

Claw ride and deep waist in.

Trying to lever the triceps on left side. Willets tripods.

Deep waist left side and claw around chin.

Willets escapes with :15 left and comes hard at KY.

Kaleb wins 5-1 and moves on to the blood round tonight against Wright of Wyoming for an All American chance.

That's all for the morning session.

Back at 2PM.

Please let me know where you are today as you follow my transcriptions of the KXIC call of Grace and Ironside.
Holland Village area, Singapore. Thanks for these as it's a good way to get caught up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT