ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 3*************

Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas. I wish I was back in Urbandale in front of my TVs
Thanks for the the updates.

Please let me know where you are today as you follow my transcriptions of the KXIC call of Grace and Ironside.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: redbirdhawk
Kaleb chooses down to start 3rd.

Tries to roll thru and gets reversal with it.

Leads 4-0 and Willets is flattened out again.

Looking for a half nelson.

Claw ride and deep waist in.

Trying to lever the triceps on left side. Willets tripods.

Deep waist left side and claw around chin.

Willets escapes with :15 left and comes hard at KY.

Kaleb wins 5-1 and moves on to the blood round tonight against Wright of Wyoming for an All American chance.

That's all for the morning session.

Back at 2PM.

Please let me know where you are today as you follow my transcriptions of the KXIC call of Grace and Ironside.
Charlottesville, VA

Reactions: redbirdhawk
When Berge first went down, I asked my wife if I was a bad person for initially getting pumped about it. Obviously, I don’t want to see anyone hurt but I do get excited when something goes in Iowa’s favor. Hope that Berge is able to move forward as best he can.

When Berge first went down, I asked my wife if I was a bad person for initially getting pumped about it. Obviously, I don’t want to see anyone hurt but I do get excited when something goes in Iowa’s favor. Hope that Berge is able to move forward as best he can.
They haven't listed him as a MFF yet on Track.

Reactions: Aleric1
They haven't listed him as a MFF yet on Track.

Would not put it past kale to send him out. Wouldn't be the first time, and as we all already know. They will just be able to bring in another top recruit because- well because he is the bail man and Wrestlers go there and do not care about $$$$!

Never tell Wife what's in your head. Bury that down deep

• Haha
Reactions: Aleric1
has anyone seen terry brands after any of his (very few) losses. max and terry do not like to lose.

Really? I got stranded on that little island in thats in the middle of the pond at McKinley Park
That's my neighborhood. And honestly that's an impressive feet. I ate sh*t running around the dirt track. It was an impressive site

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT