ADVERTISEMENT

New OC

Ferentz appears to have found his "yes man" to ensure Iowa offense and new OC do not exceed his boy. Ferentz needs to go if this is the best, he can do IMO.
Stop it even Bobble heads have feelings
41xJqozW19L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Drawing He’ll have precisely a one game honeymoon.

At first blush, what took Kirk so long to come up with Lester as his choice? It seems like he would have been available 2 months ago, 1 month ago, whenever.

I hate to say it and boy, do I want to be wrong , but it appears to be a culture hire of the type that no one wants to repeat.

This is what this whole search process culminating in this hire feels like.
No Way Out Running GIF

Last edited:
If our media had balls they would not show up and patronize this hire. But..how realistic is that? They are part of the problem with their softball questions.
They don't , They have been drinking lactate producing juices for decades

If it is Lester doesn't Beth the AD have to sign off on it before Kirk can hire him?
If it's ok with her, shouldn't we all be ok with it?
I'm not sure how many times this has to be said by her and everyone else, but she doesn't get involved in the hiring of assistants. It's entirely up to the head coach.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
This hire was the worst scenario I could think of. Absolute BS hire!! This hire took place for one reason and that was to show us that BF wasn't so bad. Kirk just showed us we can all get F'%#k@D!!!
Agreed - I get the feeling KF went shopping for groceries at Dollar General...I was just starting to get stoked about a healthy Cade, Proctor on the line, and Kevin Johns play calling shit we only dreamed about.... 😥

I'm not sure how many times this has to be said by her and everyone else, but she doesn't get involved in the hiring of assistants. It's entirely up to the head coach.
But she said just this last week she liked the way things were going.
So was she involved or not?

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT