ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Michigan Game Thread*****

Put in effort at the defensive end & rebounding, and let the cards fall as they may.

The nation's Top 3 offense will be there, as it always is - even against a "great!!!" defense like Michigan - so as long as the Hawks approach the game with the same attitude and intensity as most of the last 4 games, Michigan may very well win but its going to have to earn every last bit of it.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Lets hope Iowa adds Michigan to this list.

Upset losses so far this week:

#5 Illinois (Tues)................Projected 2 seed
#6 Alabama (Wed)............Projected 2 seed
#7 Oklahoma (Tues)..........Projected 3 seed

#15 Virginia (Wed)..............Projected 4 seed
#18 Texas Tech (Mon)........Projected 5 seed
#16 Virginia Tech (Tues)...Projected 6 seed

#24 Missouri (Tues)...........Projected 6 seed

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawksfor3 and KcTo
Lets hope Iowa adds Michigan to this list.

Upset losses so far this week:

#5 Illinois (Tues)................Projected 2 seed
#6 Alabama (Wed)............Projected 2 seed
#7 Oklahoma (Tues)..........Projected 3 seed

#15 Virginia (Wed)..............Projected 4 seed
#18 Texas Tech (Mon)........Projected 5 seed
#16 Virginia Tech (Tues)...Projected 6 seed

#24 Missouri (Tues)...........Projected 6 seed

I know what you mean, but a #9 (& projected 2-seed) beating a #3 (& projected 1-seed) isn't exactly a huge upset.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
money line now IOWA +5.....

who Here thinks that is like free money?

Hopefully they don't over commit on the drive. Michigan drives to kick it out for 3's. If they do, they will be chasing all night.

Hoping Fran uses his timeouts wisely.....can't allow Michigan to run out to a big lead early, keep it close and finish at the end. A win here would be a big confidence boost for sure.

Reactions: Robster Raws
Is the game at 5pm central or 6pm central? I am at work and cant check my guide. Internet is giving conflicting info for me

Iowa reminds me of some of the high-octane Beilein offenses that had snipers all over the court, but were suspect defensively.

I think Iowa is a final four caliber team due to their shooting, but their achilles will be teams exactly like michigan: top 10 in offense and top 15 in defense.

Iowa reminds me of some of the high-octane Beilein offenses that had snipers all over the court, but were suspect defensively.

I think Iowa is a final four caliber team due to their shooting, but their achilles will be teams exactly like michigan: top 10 in offense and top 15 in defense.
The defense has improved a lot these past couple games.

I will be surprised if I can pull off the upset here. They haven't proved they can win a big game in basketball.
I don't think you can pull much off, either.

Well, what have you proven? We know one thing: you haven't proven that you know the difference been proved and proven in a big time Iowa game thread.

rut row

EvGs21eXEAIWglv

• Wow
Reactions: Hawksfor3
I will be surprised if I can pull off the upset here. They haven't proved they can win a big game in basketball.
I know MSU has been spotty this season, (nice win over #5 Illini though), but doesn't a 30 point win in their house qualify?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT