ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Wisconsin Game Thread*****

Nate hits his wide open receivers early and if Beyer could catch. I believe we win this game. PLUS what about the defense not being huge.

Iowa is going to lose 3 games by 7, 5 and 2 points, all to ranked teams. The sky is not falling. 2 of those losses were on the road. I know it sucks right now, but these are not bad teams we are losing to.

We still have a shot at upsetting MN who will be a top 15 team. Beat IL and NE and there is no reason why all of us here shouldn’t find that acceptable.

Jeepers. Badgers gave hawks a lot of opportunities for this one. But game was lost on first half offensive performance. At this point all you have left is spoiler for gophers, which is still satisfying, and average opponent in bowl game.

[QUTE="win1forthe, post: 7059964, member: 5538"]Is it ok to criticize Parker?[/QUOTE]

I have for quite some time. Just doesn’t adjust

Wonder which idiot decided to burn the timeout on 2nd and 3.
Bad call but ended up not mattering. D couldn’t stop the run.

What’s more irritating to me is that this is the second time this year that our staff has opted to kick a ball deep instead of attempting to onside it and we have lost as a result. Weak shit

I put this on the coaches and Stanley for holding the ball WAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO ... FKNNNNNNNN LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG. 1st qtr should have been owned by IOWA. That being said - WI could have run Iowa out of the game by just running left - like all the teams do.

I think we can put away the top ten defense talk. The Offense......well.....what can you say. Playing against soft coverage they look good. Otherwise, yuck....

I disagree. When Iowa decides to open it up which is what they did when they got behind 15, they can play offense. Unfortunately Iowa has a coaching staff that doesn't like doing that.

Bad call but ended up not mattering. D couldn’t stop the run.

What’s more irritating to me is that this is the second time this year that our staff has opted to kick a ball deep instead of attempting to onside it and we have lost as a result. Weak shit
The d couldn't hold it. They are Iowa's strength. Game, set, match.

It's only because of the defense that Iowa even had a chance. Gave Iowa offense the ball in scoring position twice and they could only get 6 points. Let's not lose sight of the strength of the team. It's difficult to be on the field that long in an emotional, physical game and never tie or take the lead because the offense is so damn inconsistent and incompetent.

The D is going to lose this for us.
BAU big games.

They just can't stop good teams when they need to.

They keep everything in front and keep us in striking distance, until the game actually falls on their shoulders and then they give up big play after big play when they need to get a stop.

That's Iowa football. Enjoy! :)

Reactions: anon_likibb9jzd3e0
Man, that is the quietest 250 yr rushing day I have ever seen. Impressive numbers, just didn't seem to impact the game.

And here is why i hate the total stat argument

17-28, 208 YDS, 2 TD

Not too shabby. Anyone who watched knows differently

Reactions: iahawks10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT