ADVERTISEMENT

Official WNBA 2024 Draft Thread

GLPAmsqaoAAC4n4

Looks like Vegas has the Fever going at least 21-19 in their 40 game regular season schedule.

The Fevers' record the last 4 years:

2023: 13-27
2022: 5-31
2021: 6-26
2020: 6-16

Chicago Sky have the 3 and 9 pick. They needed to talk to the Blackhawks about how to rig the lottery to get first pick when there is a generational player available. Still, two top 10 picks is pretty good, especially this year with such a deep draft. I have heard more than one report eyeing Cardoso as the 3rd pick which wouldn't be bad. She's a 6-7 player with a soft shooting touch.

But I'm sure I will watch more Indiana Fever games than I will Chicago Sky games.

Chicago Sky have the 3 and 9 pick. They needed to talk to the Blackhawks about how to rig the lottery to get first pick when there is a generational player available. Still, two top 10 picks is pretty good, especially this year with such a deep draft. I have heard more than one report eyeing Cardoso as the 3rd pick which wouldn't be bad. She's a 6-7 player with a soft shooting touch.

But I'm sure I will watch more Indiana Fever games than I will Chicago Sky games.
I think you are right about Cardosa. Could see Angel going to them too. Reese and Cordosa to Chicago?

Reactions: Ferentzfever
Angel rocking a big belly. See if she gets in better shape. She was run into the ground in the elite 8 game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT