ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton and Eli Manningcast

Next Monday it is the Bears at the Steelers. They have a lot of choices of former players and coaches for their guests during the game. Maybe they should try and get Obama to come on as a guest.

Next Monday it is the Bears at the Steelers. They have a lot of choices of former players and coaches for their guests during the game. Maybe they should try and get Obama to come on as a guest.
Pretty sure they aren't doing next week.

They are so good. Last night was awesome, to bad they are not on every Monday.

Odd choice, Belichick doesn't have a lot of charisma for media type work.
I could see it working in small doses. I’ll definitely tune in just to see if he’s as big of a curmudgeon as I think he is. I could see it being pretty funny in this setting if he’s just brutally honest about mistakes or bad play calls, etc.

I could see it working in small doses. I’ll definitely tune in just to see if he’s as big of a curmudgeon as I think he is. I could see it being pretty funny in this setting if he’s just brutally honest about mistakes or bad play calls, etc.
I think he could end up being pretty funny, with a really dry sense of humor. Agree though - it would probably need to be limited to maybe 10 minutes/week

Reactions: Mountain Man Hawk

It might work but you would think they would have been better off with a more charismatic guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT