ADVERTISEMENT

Phil gets PAID

Great news all around. Phil deserves every penny. They should have just made it an even 2 Million.

Also glad to hear about Seth Wallace, the rumors about him possibly being poached by Minnesota had me slightly worried. Now he's here to stay. Interesting move to make him the Assistant HC though.

Perhaps the bump in Phil's pay is so we can justify spending at least 2 million on an equally deserving OC?

Well deserved. Phil Parker is worth every dollar. This paves the way for a prime time OC with a big pay check. This cold one for you Phil …

Swarm-Exile-golden-ale-can-1392x1392.png

Last edited:
Been a Hawk fan since birth 41 years ago. I was a 23 year season ticket holder and a 17 year donor. I have family that played for Iowa and my one of my very best friends was a linebacker for Iowa in the early 2000's. I bleed black and gold through and through. With that said, I do have very high expectations for the athletic programs and care far more about the institution rather than the coach. I loved Iowa before KF and will love him long after he is gone. KF was once good for the program. I cannot say that any longer.

Very high expectations….LOL….then you have had a tough go clear back to Hayden. That’s awesome!

And buddy you do not love the “program” more than guys like me, which is honestly most of us. We know a back step is at least twice as likely as going forward …

That’s why you get lambasted by anyone with vision. KF isn’t our reason…it’s continuity. But it’s coming. You’ll understand soon enough.

Very high expectations….LOL….then you have had a tough go clear back to Hayden. That’s awesome!

And buddy you do not love the “program” more than guys like me, which is honestly most of us. We know a back step is at least twice as likely as going forward …

That’s why you get lambasted by anyone with vision. KF isn’t our reason…it’s continuity. But it’s coming. You’ll understand soon enough.
1. Why not high expectations? Miami almost dropped football, FSU was once an all girls school, Oregon was once a 7 win team at best. Clemson wasn’t much better at one point.

2. Point to where I said I love the program more than you? Again, don’t be scared, Barta won’t be making our next hire.

3. Vision? 😂 again with the “careful what you wish for” talk. Interesting that you chose the word “vision” when you’re begging people not to adapt with coaching. Adapt or die and our head coach refuses to adapt. Guess what, Kirk ain’t livin forever. He’s was a pretty good coach. Those days are gone and keep gripping your Captain Kirk blankie real tight, chickenshit.

• Haha
Reactions: cmhawks99
1. Why not high expectations? Miami almost dropped football, FSU was once an all girls school, Oregon was once a 7 win team at best. Clemson wasn’t much better at one point.

2. Point to where I said I love the program more than you? Again, don’t be scared, Barta won’t be making our next hire.

3. Vision? 😂 again with the “careful what you wish for” talk. Interesting that you chose the word “vision” when you’re begging people not to adapt with coaching. Adapt or die and our head coach refuses to adapt. Guess what, Kirk ain’t livin forever. He’s was a pretty good coach. Those days are gone and keep gripping your Captain Kirk blankie real tight, chickenshit.

What do those 4 programs have that Iowa doesn’t?

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
What do those 4 programs have that Iowa doesn’t?
Fans that don’t settle for mediocrity? Hell, even Nebraska. And before you go jabbering about what have they won recently, what have we really won? A lot of patsy non-conference games, that’s what. Our B1G record is mediocre at best under KF. Also, a 1997 Natty is a little fresher than our shared 1958 one. 39 years fresher

Last edited:
Fans that don’t settle for mediocrity? Hell, even Nebraska. And before you go jabbering about what have they won recently, what have we really won? A lot of patsy non-conference games, that’s what. Our B1G record is mediocre at best under KF. Also, a 1997 Natty is a little fresher than our shared 1958 one. 39 years fresher
Hey if Hayden let the boys do roids and recruited criminals we could have won a natty too! Old Father Tom.

Reactions: dadster
Hey if Hayden let the boys do roids and recruited criminals we could have won a natty too! Old Father Tom.
I love Hayden but let’s not act like we didn’t have some problems. Ross Verba has joined the chat.

Just because we’re not KF semen slurpers doesn’t mean we’re not fans. We expect better than the ass we’re handed and apparently you’re happy to receive
Pro-tip. It's ok to expect more and not call your fellow fans "semen slurpers".

I honestly doubt Phil even asked for this and it’s more about making sure he’s paid hirer than the new OC

Been a Hawk fan since birth 41 years ago. I was a 23 year season ticket holder and a 17 year donor. I have family that played for Iowa and my one of my very best friends was a linebacker for Iowa in the early 2000's. I bleed black and gold through and through. With that said, I do have very high expectations for the athletic programs and care far more about the institution rather than the coach. I loved Iowa before KF and will love him long after he is gone. KF was once good for the program. I cannot say that any longer.
lol, BIGTEN Champ game almost 3 yrs in a row, has beat MI and PSU 1/2 the times he played them, has dominated NE and ISU…. Yep he’s detrimental to the program… only says a complete fool.

Just because we’re not KF semen slurpers doesn’t mean we’re not fans. We expect better than the ass we’re handed and apparently you’re happy to receive
Just take the l

You spouted off just to rip the program for something that wasn't event close to be true. Simple research before posting could have saved you, but instead you ran to crap on iowa and KF.

I think what was said is deserved and you have to wear it a bit. All you cared about was ripping Iowa.

Just take the l

You spouted off just to rip the program for something that wasn't event close to be true. Simple research before posting could have saved you, but instead you ran to crap on iowa and KF.

I think what was said is deserved and you have to wear it a bit. All you cared about was ripping Iowa.
I’m not crapping on Iowa but you’re goddamn right I’m crapping on KF. Also, the C-USA salary comment is a Paul Finebaum phrase. He’s said it multiple times about P5 teams underpaying coordinators or position coaches.

lol, BIGTEN Champ game almost 3 yrs in a row, has beat MI and PSU 1/2 the times he played them, has dominated NE and ISU…. Yep he’s detrimental to the program… only says a complete fool.
lol. “ALMOST” Vaunted “almost” B1G West 3 peaters

I’m not crapping on Iowa but you’re goddamn right I’m crapping on KF. Also, the C-USA salary comment is a Paul Finebaum phrase. He’s said it multiple times about P5 teams underpaying coordinators or position coaches.
Quoting Paul Finebaum is not exactly going to gain you a bunch of points here.

That guy can eat a bag of dicks

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Niko: I'm not crapping on Iowa, only KF

Also Niko first post: Iowa paying...

As I said dude, take the L

PP's new salary is $1.9M. Does his new contract have performance bonuses like KF's contract?

Are you ****ing retarded?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT