ADVERTISEMENT

I love you if

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
  • I'm walking up with one item and you (with 15+ items) turns and says, "You can go ahead in front of me."
  • I'm approaching an intersection with my right blinker on and you, who is going straight, moves over to the left lane so I can turn right unimpeded.
  • You stop with enough distance for me to exit the parking lot instead of blocking the entrance/exit.
  • You get off your rump and come help me set up the team canopy. I'm the team manager and setting up the canopy and chairs (by myself) isn't part of my job description. I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do as a fellow parent. :cool:

• I'm approaching an intersection with my right blinker on and you, who is going straight, moves over to the left lane so I can turn right unimpeded.
You would love me. I always try to be aware of my surroundings and make sure I’m not blocking someone’s path.

There’s an intersection near my house that I pass through several times a week. It’s just one lane each direction and there is no marked right turn lane, but there is enough space that if the driver at the front positions himself to the left of his lane then there is enough room for most vehicles to turn right on red. I always make sure to stop as far to the left of my lane as I can and countless times that has enabled someone behind me to turn right on red.

It’s the little things.

You would love me. I always try to be aware of my surroundings and make sure I’m not blocking someone’s path.

There’s an intersection near my house that I pass through several times a week. It’s just one lane each direction and there is no marked right turn lane, but there is enough space that if the driver at the front positions himself to the left of his lane then there is enough room for most vehicles to turn right on red. I always make sure to stop as far to the left of my lane as I can and countless times that has enabled someone behind me to turn right on red.

It’s the little things.

It is the little things and those little things are really just common courtesy and decency. Unfortunately, too many people lack those personality traits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT