ADVERTISEMENT

US Open Brackets

couple chest slaps. Personally I love to see some emotion from Spencer! Lots of positive messages but also lots of doubters coming into this tournament. Techs to the finals is a statement for our guy.
Oh I love it...was just wondering if it was getting a little chippy or if Spence just feelin loose....seemed fine during the match just wondered is all. Spence looks sharp...but so does NATO. Should be a good one.

Reactions: SASHmoney
Cornell is getting a stud next year in Saunders. The high school senior knocked off Demas in the consis.

The Cuban going to tosu teched saunders in fs at wno. Saunders is real good.

And our recruit Reyna beat Saunders in the finals of super 32
Yep. I'm sure Saunders is real good, but Freestyle lends itself to such things far more than Folk. I'm glad our guy won the Folkstyle matchup.

Pretty sure the second thing he said was jawing, not a hundred percent sure but all of my senses picked up on it and I have good senses. Lol
Yeah the body language and the way he said whatever he said made me think so...no big deal...love the to see some fire from our guys. Like JWar in his last match.

Reactions: DirkTang1
I had a horrible day yesterday, much worse than Cory’s broken arm, wrist or whatever. But I can’t stop thinking about that. It’s killing me. Finally healthy and trained his ass off to go down like that. It’s just a huge black cloud over my day, even with Lee’s success. Killing me.

Oh I love it...was just wondering if it was getting a little chippy or if Spence just feelin loose....seemed fine during the match just wondered is all. Spence looks sharp...but so does NATO. Should be a good one.
Not expecting NATO to give Spencer a match. After what we’ve seen today, I’m thinking the only guy that can push him is Fix.

Honestly, Vito scares me more against Spencer than Suriano does, especially in freestyle

Don’t fear sstark46 of the past, Spencer looks amazing again and wins by tech fall. Been awhile since we’ve seen a Hawk this good at freestyle. Gilman is a tough SOB as are Ramos, Clark and Dennis, but Lee whipped the piss out of two very good wrestlers today and appears to be in another level. It shouldn’t be this easy to bump up to Seniors and dominate.

What time will finals start?
Sunday, December 22
11 AM – 3 PM - Men’s Freestyle (57 KG, 65 KG, 74 KG, 86 KG , 97 KG, 125 KG) - Consolation, Consolation Semifinals, 3rd Place, 5th Place and 7th Place

11 AM – 3 PM - Women’s Freestyle (62 KG, 68 KG, 76 KG) - Consolation, Consolation Semifinals, 3rd Place, 5th Place and 7th Place

4 PM – 5:30 PM - Men’s Freestyle (57 KG, 65 KG, 74 KG, 86 KG , 97 KG, 125 KG) - Championship Finals

4 PM – 5:30 PM - Women’s Freestyle (62 KG, 68 KG, 76 KG) - Championship Finals

I had a horrible day yesterday, much worse than Cory’s broken arm, wrist or whatever. But I can’t stop thinking about that. It’s killing me. Finally healthy and trained his ass off to go down like that. It’s just a huge black cloud over my day, even with Lee’s success. Killing me.

What made your day worse than a broken arm?

Sure thing. You sure about that?
What would make you think different, they have both destroyed their opponents. Lee hasn't been able to take NATO down at will in the past, NATO has the capability to take Lee down.
What's your analysis? I expect Lee to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT