ADVERTISEMENT

‘I deserve to be valued’: LGBTQ youth speak out against statehouse Republican bills

If you think I would intentionally support bigots then you (and you’re “we” - whoever that is) are so provincially and tragically ignorant I won’t waste my time.
I’m so appalled by that I can’t even be offended.
Again, you have no self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: HarrisAOC24
I
It’s definitely one indicator or do you disagree? Because I never said it was the only one.

Also, do you believe that group is likely to be very diverse. If so, how?

I agree that it is one dimension of diversity.

You did “say” it (or, really, they (race and gender)) were the only ways to measure diversity. You saw a picture of white women and said sarcastically, “Such a diverse group”.

That group of people is as diverse as any other group. Economic background and current status, where grew up, family members, experiences, etc.

One cannot see many aspects that makes a group of people “diverse”.

I

I agree that it is one dimension of diversity.

You did “say” it (or, really, they (race and gender)) were the only ways to measure diversity. You saw a picture of white women and said sarcastically, “Such a diverse group”.

That group of people is as diverse as any other group. Economic background and current status, where grew up, family members, experiences, etc.

One cannot see many aspects that makes a group of people “diverse”.
Based on dress you can also make some assumptions can’t you or is that going to far out on a limb for you. All of those people look like same. I would bet their economic status and family situation is similar. These are all white teen athletes, are they not? Be honest, do you really believe this is a diverse group of people?

Based on dress you can also make some assumptions can’t you or is that going to far out on a limb for you. All of those people look like same. I would bet their economic status and family situation is similar. These are all white teen athletes, are they not? Be honest, do you really believe this is a diverse group of people?

I have an idea: How ‘bout we not categorize people at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT