ADVERTISEMENT

‘I deserve to be valued’: LGBTQ youth speak out against statehouse Republican bills

Haha. Little buddie. This is the first definition it got. Is this your definition:
What is the meaning of gender ideology?

Definitions. “Gender ideology” is a concept adopted by a global movement to articulate opposition to gender equality, abortion, sexual education, and LGBTQ rights in areas such as marriage, adoption, surrogacy, and reproductive technologies.
What's "gender," sweetheart? Do you know who came up with "gender identity?"

Do you believe in astrology? ESP? Palm reading? Phrenology? They proffer as much scientific evidence as the nebulous concept of "gEnDeR."

And what does the TQIA+++++ have to do with sexual orientation? Oh, nothing?

Republican leaders are bigoted assholes. I’ll start with Ron DeSantis…who a third of this board would happily vote for.

Yes I’d vote for him. As usual, you are into your foul mouthed name calling mode. It truly is frightening that you’re allowed near little human beings at a very impressionable time in their lives.
CHILDREN should be allowed to just be CHILDREN. And they should be told every day to respect other children regardless of what they look like, what color they are, how they speak or dress and that their feelings are just as valid as every other person around them.
K-3 is just being a little person who has minimal awareness of sexual identity. Let them be.
4-6th stress respect for others.
7-12 show the way in developing awareness of your body and other’s bodies as unique and worthy humans who have every right that you do to walk through life as a member of the human race. And that no two people are exactly alike. Nor do they have to be.
It seems we have gotten away from that altogether more and more.
Teach it to your children and don’t leave it to a teacher. I would think they’d be relieved.

What's "gender," sweetheart? Do you know who came up with "gender identity?"

Do you believe in astrology? ESP? Palm reading? Phrenology? They proffer as much scientific evidence as the nebulous concept of "gEnDeR."

And what does the TQIA+++++ have to do with sexual orientation? Oh, nothing?
Is this your attempt at avoiding questions? You need some trolling help. You stated you knew my views on gender and lied. You seriously should just come back as a different account and hope that you have improved.

• Haha
Reactions: HarrisAOC24
Is this your attempt at avoiding questions? You need some trolling help. You stated you knew my views on gender and lied. You seriously should just come back as a different account and hope that you have improved.
What is my belief on gender?

Is this your attempt at avoiding questions? You need some trolling help.
Yeah, I'm avoiding questions.

There are two sexes. People with DSDs ("iNtErSeX") have congential/developmental disorders and are female or male. They're not some other, super-special sex that negates the binary. There are more than a billion years of evolution behind it.

See you next Tuesday.

There are two sexes. People with DSDs ("iNtErSeX") have congential/developmental disorders and are female or male. They're not some other, super-special sex that negates the binary. There are more than a billion years of evolution behind it.

See you next Tuesday.
What are my beliefs?

No, I didn't, autist.

What ARE your beliefs on the gendered soul?
f133416f47b435940bed7790eb1b0471.jpeg

See you next Tuesday.
Ah and your ignorance abounds...."two sexes"

Testicular feminization or Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. Notice the external feminine vulva and testicles hanging out of the body. How are you going to define that? Genetically male but appear feminine. In fact the incidence among models is very high compared to the general population.

Not safe for work photos: https://media.springernature.com/lw685/springer-static/image/chp:10.1007/978-3-030-49984-6_21/MediaObjects/493040_1_En_21_Fig3_HTML.png

Don't forget true hermaphorditism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism

Testicular feminization or Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. Notice the external feminine vulva and testicles hanging out of the body. How are you going to define that? Genetically male but appear feminine. In fact the incidence among models is very high compared to the general population.

Not safe for work photos: https://media.springernature.com/lw685/springer-static/image/chp:10.1007/978-3-030-49984-6_21/MediaObjects/493040_1_En_21_Fig3_HTML.png

Don't forget true hermaphorditism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism
Yep, two sexes. Evolutionarily speaking. A zygote is formed via fusion of an oocyte and a spermatozoo.

Notice the lack of testicles hanging out of the body!
How are you going to define that, dipshit?

I love this:
"In fact the incidence among models is very high compared to the general population."

Hey, Urohawk! Don't forget true hermaphroditism! Your chump-ass Lysenkoism will surely pave the way!

"True hermaphroditism!"

What the fvck?! Please, Doug, show us where your insane horseshit is verified.

Hermaphroditism! You're a fvcking joke, sweetheart!

Reactions: hawkedoff
Yep, two sexes. Evolutionarily speaking. A zygote is formed via fusion of an oocyte and a spermatozoo.

Notice the lack of testicles hanging out of the body!
How are you going to define that, dipshit?

I love this:
"In fact the incidence among models is very high compared to the general population."

Hey, Urohawk! Don't forget true hermaphroditism! Your chump-ass Lysenkoism will surely pave the way!

"True hermaphroditism!"

What the fvck?! Please, Doug, show us where your insane horseshit is verified.

Hermaphroditism! You're a fvcking joke, sweetheart!
And he belongs in prison

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Yes I’d vote for him. As usual, you are into your foul mouthed name calling mode. It truly is frightening that you’re allowed near little human beings at a very impressionable time in their lives.
CHILDREN should be allowed to just be CHILDREN. And they should be told every day to respect other children regardless of what they look like, what color they are, how they speak or dress and that their feelings are just as valid as every other person around them.
K-3 is just being a little person who has minimal awareness of sexual identity. Let them be.
4-6th stress respect for others.
7-12 show the way in developing awareness of your body and other’s bodies as unique and worthy humans who have every right that you do to walk through life as a member of the human race. And that no two people are exactly alike. Nor do they have to be.
It seems we have gotten away from that altogether more and more.
Teach it to your children and don’t leave it to a teacher. I would think they’d be relieved.
You visit your grandkids, right? What a shame. You support bigots. I don't. You vote with people carrying swastika flags. I don't. But I shouldn't be around kids? Reset, please.

Reactions: nelly02

"True hermaphroditism." lulz
Look! The wiki article even has the "intersex flag!"

No human, no mammal, has produced both egg and sperm. Even the oft-cited clownfish, when it changes sex, produces only one or the other. Oh, some people have congenital abnormalities? Yes, they do. Sorry, "doc."

You should probably tag in Dr. Fridges of Madison County @JWolf74 on this one. Or just link the SciAm OpEd from the trans "brain scientist" about how biology is "messy."

Last edited:

Why do you attempt to refute evolutionary biology, Herr Doktor?

It's alright, @BelemNole

You'll slink away like all the rest when you finally realize you've been poisoning your kids in the name of progressiveness.

You can stand tall knowing it was only your "peers" who Moreaued with drugs their kids while you clapped like a seal from the sidelines.

Reactions: hawkedoff
Boomer's parents are mostly dead now. Why arn't they coming out?

I mean my dad had a brother and 4 sisters who survived til adulthood (one sister died in infancy). Their parents are dead. I should expect statistically since there are 6 of them including my dad one of them should be coming out as LGBTQ soon.

JFC. One family used to disprove a macro stat?

Reactions: gohawks50
You visit your grandkids, right? What a shame. You support bigots. I don't. You vote with people carrying swastika flags. I don't. But I shouldn't be around kids? Reset, please.
What makes you so sad and awkward is that you have such a tendency to use (or an inability to avoid) a broad brush to make silly statements you can’t prove and seem to indicate an underdeveloped emotional intelligence.
Your participation just comes across as one who is angry all the time. I hope that’s not the case.

What makes you so sad and awkward is that you have such a tendency to use (or an inability to avoid) a broad brush to make silly statements you can’t prove and seem to indicate an underdeveloped emotional intelligence.
Your participation just comes across as one who is angry all the time. I hope that’s not the case.
@goldmom most of us don’t know you. We have to do the best with the information you put out into the world. Based on your posting history, saying you support bigots is hardly a reach. It would be a lot easier to believe that, than believe you’re a pleasant person in real life.

@goldmom most of us don’t know you. We have to do the best with the information you put out into the world. Based on your posting history, saying you support bigots is hardly a reach. It would be a lot easier to believe that, than believe you’re a pleasant person in real life.
If you think I would intentionally support bigots then you (and you’re “we” - whoever that is) are so provincially and tragically ignorant I won’t waste my time.
I’m so appalled by that I can’t even be offended.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
If you think I would intentionally support bigots then you (and you’re “we” - whoever that is) are so provincially and tragically ignorant I won’t waste my time.
I’m so appalled by that I can’t even be offended.
Unfortunately, you have been around long enough that nobody (except Maga) believes anything you spout out of your anecdotal mouth. I am not sure I have ever seen you post a link to support your arguments. Idiot.

Weird...I think the same thing about you. You attack what I most care about so why shouldn't I call you out? Again, the old mod handed your ass to you about it, but you constantly go there. If that's your game I will throw your beliefs right back at you and why that must make you a shitty mom or grandparent. You can play your little fake innocence game, but you've made it very clear what side of the political aisle you support and we all know the kinds of people who vote with and agree with you - white Christian nationalists, and American Nazis - groups who are considered domestic terrorists by the FBI. Some just got arrested today wanting to blow up the power grid in Baltimore.

These are your people - who you vote with. They are your side. The worst of America. Figure it out. Until you do I feel sorry for your grandchildren.

ADVERTISEMENT