ADVERTISEMENT

“A Hard Days Night”....

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
I watched this movie the other day for the first time in years...The last 15 minutes I found really took me back to my HS days....60 years ago!
At the love....end of the movie, the Boys sing 6 songs pretty much unabridged and unedited...and 6 songs that really were a signature of when they burst upon the American music scene...
Can’t Buy Me Love.....Tell Me Why....If I Fell in Love...I Should Have Known Better...She Loves You... and Hard Days Night...Great songs! Made me remember my youth!
I slept well afterwards.

I watched this movie the other day for the first time in years...The last 15 minutes I found really took me back to my HS days....60 years ago!
At the love....end of the movie, the Boys sing 6 songs pretty much unabridged and unedited...and 6 songs that really were a signature of when they burst upon the American music scene...
Can’t Buy Me Love.....Tell Me Why....If I Fell in Love...I Should Have Known Better...She Loves You... and Hard Days Night...Great songs! Made me remember my youth!
I slept well afterwards.
I had a Beatles album in my early teens-“Live at the Hollywood Bowl.” Mix/crowd noise was horrible but the songs were awesome. Recently came across it on Amazon Music. Ah, I miss those days. Cheers Joel!

Reactions: h-hawk and Tunadog
The preceding message was brought to you by your friends at AARP and Depends Undergarments.

20361aed1db5b6529f20674944044e0e.jpg

I had a Beatles album in my early teens-“Live at the Hollywood Bowl.” Mix/crowd noise was horrible but the songs were awesome. Recently came across it on Amazon Music. Ah, I miss those days. Cheers Joel!
I heard the music and could remember who I took to the movie! A shame I age, I appreciate these random visits to my past....

I can remember being in second grade, waiting to be dismissed, and hearing Candy Graham (really) talking to her friends about going to see the movie that night. It must have been a Friday.

Reactions: Tunadog
Yeah, that's around the time they met Bob Dylan and he told them how much they sucked. After that, they became the Beatles and not a boy band.

Yoko Ono should be tried and hanged. If John Lennon wasn't dead, he should be tried right next to her. They're both responsible for the demise of a great band.
Lennon was a genius, but he was also a pussywhipped narcissist.

Yoko Ono should be tried and hanged. If John Lennon wasn't dead, he should be tried right next to her. They're both responsible for the demise of a great band.
Digging up an oldie here but Lennon didn't break up the Beatles. If anything, Epstein's death broke them up. He was the guy responsible for reducing the friction among the Fab Four and when he died they kind of just sank into anarchy. Before Lennon and before McCartney, Ringo had already quit the group although it only lasted a couple of weeks. Harrison quit for a week when he got tired of playing third fiddle in the songwriting dept. They both got talked back in but the break-up was already on the way. Epstein likely could have delayed it but it was going to happen.

Digging up an oldie here but Lennon didn't break up the Beatles. If anything, Epstein's death broke them up. He was the guy responsible for reducing the friction among the Fab Four and when he died they kind of just sank into anarchy. Before Lennon and before McCartney, Ringo had already quit the group although it only lasted a couple of weeks. Harrison quit for a week when he got tired of playing third fiddle in the songwriting dept. They both got talked back in but the break-up was already on the way. Epstein likely could have delayed it but it was going to happen.
So Epstein did kill himself!?

ba GIF

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
I thought her punishment was going to be for the frow between her legs that even 50 yrs later can't be unseen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT