ADVERTISEMENT

“I want a 16-year-old that’s untouched. Untouched, pristine. Untouched, uncorrupted, innocent."

The former GOP president, two-time nominee, and prohibitive favorite for a third nomination had this guy over for dinner. The GOP looked the other way.

I looked into this guy for maybe 2 minutes and I can already tell you that you're wrong.

Nice try though.

I mean, given that Joseph at the age of 80 was betrothed to 14-year-old Mary, is it really that outrageous?

Just saying…🤷‍♂️

Seriously who the hell is this guy? Never heard of him.
A few things. I've never heard of this pedo either and I hesitated even clicking the thread.

"Christian"?? Why does he get to be called that when he's clearly not? 1.8 billion Muslims to 200K extremists, but I'm pretty sure all Muslims are terrorists, right?

I'd venture to say the majority of conservatives aren't even aware of half the filth that hitches its cart to that moniker.

The all or nothing mindset is getting tiresome. All cops are evil. All white people are racists. All Democrats are liberal loons. All transpeople are perverts. All Republicans hate women...and the list goes on.

Why can't a person be judged on his/her own merit w/o an attempt to associate and bring down a whole group or ideology.

Last edited:
He's a troll. He absolutely says this stuff so people will react like you do. That's his whole career.

Laugh at him, but don't link him.

While I mostly agree the problem isn't (completely) him. The problem is the # of people who think he's a righteous dude. And yes, that number includes elected officials and their staffers. As long as he keeps influencing those people even a little bit, it's a problem.

A few things. I've never heard of this pedo either and I hesitated even clicking the thread.

"Christian"?? Why does he get to be called that when he's clearly not? 1.8 billion Muslims to 200K extremists, but I'm pretty sure all Muslims are terrorists, right?

I'd venture to say the majority of conservatives aren't even aware of the filth that hitches its cart to that moniker.

The all or nothing mindset is getting tiresome. All cops are evil. All white people are racists. All Democrats are liberal loons. All transpeople are perverts. All Republicans hate women...and the list goes on.

Why can't a person be judged on his/her own merit w/o an attempt to associate and bring down a whole group or ideology.
Great post, the usual suspects will probably berate you though

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I looked into this guy for maybe 2 minutes and I can already tell you that you're wrong.

Nice try though.
LOL...bullshit.

Rubio said, "I know [Trump’s] not an antisemite. I can tell you that for a fact that Trump is not, but [Fuentes is] evil ... just a nasty disgusting person. He’s an ass clown, and he’s trying to legitimize himself by being around a former, maybe future president.”

Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.) “We cannot tolerate antisemitism. Period."

Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) said he wasn’t “gonna condemn anybody,” adding that Fuentes is “just not somebody that I would have a meeting with.” Rounds also stated, “I’m really not going to spend any more time worrying about whether or not those two people are meeting with one another". Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) said that while he wouldn’t personally dine with Fuentes, “It’s a free country, Trump can do whatever he wants.”

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), a close ally of Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, said he didn’t know who Fuentes was.

Even Mitch McConnell punted. "First, let me just say that there is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy. And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States". But when asked if he would support Trump if he got the GOP nomination, Mitch deflected.

There was no condemnation of Trump personally from any of them. And many - like Rubio - tried to defend him. The best you get is Pence saying, "President Trump was wrong to give a white nationalist, an antisemite and a Holocaust denier a seat at the table. And I think he should apologize for it.” But the MAGAts want to hang him.

You also get Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) “President Trump hosting racist antiSemites for dinner encourages other racist antiSemites, These attitudes are immoral and should not be entertained. This is not the Republican Party.," but he voted for conviction in Trump's second impeachment so he doesn't really count, either.

Nice try, though.

Reactions: RileyHawk

I'd venture to say the majority of conservatives aren't even aware of half the filth that hitches its cart to that moniker.

Muslim extremists ARE identified as Muslim extremists. Every day. That it shouldn't be applied to the religion as a whole is old news...that's often not followed. Why should a Christian get a pass? That he is a self-identified Christian who has views that are abhorrent to the majority doesn't get the label removed anymore than it does for any other religion.

Reactions: BelemNole
Any relation to Daisy? That’s is the only Fuentes I know of.
Daisy-Fuentes-Young-1.jpg

Muslim extremists ARE identified as Muslim extremists. Every day. That it shouldn't be applied to the religion as a whole is old news...that's often not followed. Why should a Christian get a pass? That he is a self-identified Christian who has views that are abhorrent to the majority doesn't get the label removed anymore than it does for any other religion.
Then, in the same way, should be described as a Christian Extremist. This clown is no different than the aberration that is Westboro Baptist Church, IMO and its disgusting God Hates message.

You all can say that you never heard of him or that he's just a troll.....
But he's influential. This is the face of the younger GOP.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT