ADVERTISEMENT

“Very Fine People” Lie/Hoax Perpetrated by Democrats & MSM

It was an event planned by a prominent a white nationalist. The night before there was a rally with torches where the crowd chanted, “The Jews will not replace us.” Guys showed up with Nazi flags and the protestors voluntarily marched with them.

640px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Anyone there was a piece of shit. They knew what the rally had become.

Wow, so he didn’t say the white nationalists were very fine people, he just called the people protesting a traitorous confederate monument being taken down very fine people?

That changes everything!

"You also had some very fine people on both sides," is exactly what he said.

Only maga apologist are OK with this.

Some people don't want these historical statues taken down. That doesn't make them bad people.

Get a grip.

Wow, so he didn’t say the white nationalists were very fine people, he just called the people protesting a traitorous confederate monument being taken down very fine people?

That changes everything!

What he said was not what the media reported. They lied.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay?"

Meh, I think he's just a troll.
No, he's one of those 20 somethings that is looking for direction on the internet. They fall in with Andrew Tate, or one of the other weird incel groups or in OPs case...Elon. I mean, just look at him!!!! He's everything to aspire to!!! Aside from the questionable background, knocking up employees, and having multiple kids (who no longer speak with him) with multiple women he's the perfect male role model111

The event happened 5 years ago. The tweet quoted in the OP is from 4 years ago. This is the second thread about this in less than a week. Is this really something that's still top of mind to some people like that?

The event happened 5 years ago. The tweet quoted in the OP is from 4 years ago. This is the second thread about this in less than a week. Is this really something that's still top of mind to some people like that?

It got into the news cycle again because of Snopes.

You still have people on this board who continue to believe it.

It was an event planned by a prominent a white nationalist. The night before there was a rally with torches where the crowd chanted, “The Jews will not replace us.” Guys showed up with Nazi flags and the protestors voluntarily marched with them.

640px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Anyone there was a piece of shit. They knew what the rally had become.
Yeah, but they had a permit.

It was/is relevant to the debate just last night. If Biden would stop lying about it, I will stop posting about it. There are infinity things not to like about Trump or what he has said and done without lying. Spreading this lie undercuts the Dem messaging and credibility.

Watch out for those repeating this lie, they are cult members.

The funny idea is that it would matter either way to any of his supporters or his detractors. It'd just be one of hundreds of other deplorable comments that Trump has made. The idea that there is some sort of red line that actually matters to his followers is hilarious. I suspect there are some self-aware followers like Northern - perhaps Rifler - who aren't pretending that it would matter to them if Trump did out right call the Nazis fine people, rather for them this is just about their victim complex and how the media is out to get them.

• Love
Reactions: McLovin32
The funny idea is that it would matter either way to any of his supporters or his detractors. It'd just be one of hundreds of other deplorable comments that Trump has made. The idea that there is some sort of red line that actually matters to his followers is hilarious. I suspect there are some self-aware followers like Northern - perhaps Rifler - who aren't pretending that it would matter to them if Trump did out right call the Nazis fine people, rather for them this is just about their victim complex and how the media is out to get them.

Trump lies, bad.
Dems lie about what Trump said, well that’s perfectly okay.

Got it. Great argument. Very convincing.

LOL at lying OP
"Speaking in the lobby of Trump Tower at what had been billed as a statement on infrastructure, a combative Trump defended his slowness to condemn white nationalists and neo-Nazis after the melee in central Virginia, which ended in the death of one woman and injuries to dozens of others, and compared the tearing down of Confederate monuments to the hypothetical removal of monuments to the Founding Fathers. He also said that counterprotesters deserve an equal amount of blame for the violence. “What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right?” Trump said. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?” “I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said. “You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.” “You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said. "

Trump lies, bad.
Dems lie about what Trump said, well that’s perfectly okay.

Got it. Great argument. Very convincing.

Elon cultist can't comprehend written English, sad.

Saying Trump lies is a comical understatement, and yes it's bad.

And no, I didn't say that misrepresenting and twisting what Trump said is perfectly okay. It's probably closer to standard politics for the last 50+ years, but it's not good. What Trump said was already bad, there was no need to misrepresent what he said to make it that much worse, it gives you victims that much more ammo for your victim complex. It's bad.

My point was simply that the idea that if Trump had said the Nazis were very fine people, it'd make no difference to his followers.

So no, you don't got it.

LOL at lying OP
"Speaking in the lobby of Trump Tower at what had been billed as a statement on infrastructure, a combative Trump defended his slowness to condemn white nationalists and neo-Nazis after the melee in central Virginia, which ended in the death of one woman and injuries to dozens of others, and compared the tearing down of Confederate monuments to the hypothetical removal of monuments to the Founding Fathers. He also said that counterprotesters deserve an equal amount of blame for the violence. “What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right?” Trump said. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?” “I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said. “You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.” “You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said. "

Self own cultist alert. 🚨

The Cult of Biden was exposed to the world last evening. It is an apt description.
All I've seen on here today (with the exception of 1 or 2 posters) is people saying the Democrats need to move on from Biden. And discussing how bad Biden was. I know you REALLY want to push this "Cult of Biden" thing, but you're failing miserably.

Fortunately though, everyone on here already had a very low opinion of you for your Elon antics, so nobody is really surprised by this move of yours. Now I'll leave you be so you can continue doing the lord's work here.

The man is far from perfect, but when the media out right lies in an attempt to make him appear worse than what he actually is its just pathetic,.. and also quite telling.

I've made the same observation regarding the events of J6. It was bad enough on its own but that isn't enough for some on the left. They have to outright lie about multiple people being killed, including cops. The record is clear on both.

All I've seen on here today (with the exception of 1 or 2 posters) is people saying the Democrats need to move on from Biden. And discussing how bad Biden was. I know you REALLY want to push this "Cult of Biden" thing, but you're failing miserably.

Fortunately though, everyone on here already had a very low opinion of you for your Elon antics, so nobody is really surprised by this move of yours. Now I'll leave you be so you can continue doing the lord's work here.

Not keeping up I see. I forgive you.

The Cult has deemed Joe to continue to be the nominee. It is decided.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT