Titans
Falcons
Patriots
Commanders
Panthers
Raiders?

Alabama
Michigan?

Best rumor I've heard is that Saban told the Bama people they'd be crazy not to get Kirby Smart as his replacement. I think the guy who got fired by Tennessee goes to the Falcons--and makes them a winner.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Best rumor I've heard is that Saban told the Bama people they'd be crazy not to get Kirby Smart as his replacement. I think the guy who got fired by Tennessee goes to the Falcons--and makes them a winner.
he would be stupid to leave Georgia for Alabama. Established champion, bigger state, more money. He doesn't have to live up the previous guy.

he would be stupid to leave Georgia for Alabama. Established champion, bigger state, more money. He doesn't have to live up the previous guy.
But, he wouldn't have to recruit against himself, and to my mind, he's the best recruiter in the game.

Smart is the best recruiter in the game; even a Saban hated to recruit against him, though he was very successful.

And now the NCAA has dropped a 2 year probation on FSU for alleged NIL violations. If I were Norvell, I'd take that Bama quickly if they offer it to him. He's got see now that the NCAA has it in for the Noles for trying to disrupt the makeup of college football, and it isn't gonna change.

Yep. He is a Georgia kid who played there. I would be very surprised if he left Athens for Tuscaloosa.
That fact isn't really relevant in my mind. Pat Dye was a Georgia guy who went to coach Auburn. Vince Dooley was an Auburn guy who went to Georgia. It happens more than you think.

An interesting factoid on Smart: he did grow up in Georgia (Bainbridge) but he wasn't a native; he was born in Montgomery, Alabama. Additional factoid--he did his graduate work at Florida State!

Reactions: billanole
I bet Kalen DeBoer ends up at Alabama. Belichick to Atlanta, Vrabel to NE, Harbaugh to LAC, Quinn to Seattle, Johnson to Commanders.

Coach Prime to Atlanta?

Seth Meyers Idiot GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT