ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Iran attacks Israel - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

Predicting WW3 is hard.
What we are seeing is how soft some of these big powers we were so afraid of are. Russia is having trouble with Ukraine and 10 year old equipment. The proxies of Iran are getting pummeled and want to wave the white flag after 3 of their leaders killed in less than 2 weeks. Iran trying to support proxies sends missiles that hit nothing, and will have major structural damage after Isreal retaliates. Just wow.

What we are seeing is how soft some of these big powers we were so afraid of are. Russia is having trouble with Ukraine and 10 year old equipment. The proxies of Iran are getting pummeled and want to wave the white flag after 3 of their leaders killed in less than 2 weeks. Iran trying to support proxies sends missiles that hit nothing, and will have major structural damage after Isreal retaliates. Just wow.
I've never been afraid of Iran as is...I think we wiped out their Navy in the 1980s in less than a day. I do NOT want them to have a nuclear weapon however. I'm all for anybody ending their nuclear capabilities. If Israel is serious, I wouldn't want to be in Tehran for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Aardvark86
I think after 1991 there hasn't been any rational fear of anyone else's conventional military.
China is getting concerning, because they're so productive, but they don't have the decades of operational experience that we bring to the table. Our oldest officers have been in the military since Desert Storm. They've seen and conducted a lot of fighting. We oughta be really damn good at it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT