ADVERTISEMENT

🚨🚨🚨 Iran attacks Israel - WW3 🚨🚨🚨

There have been multiple Russian apologists on this board. We know Russia has supplied weapons to Iran (and vice versa) and now it appears likely that they are moving even closer together with intelligence sharing that can only hurt Israel/US.

So do those apologists walk back their Russia support or do they start supporting Iran as well? I am anti-both regimes so I’m curious how the affinities will play out,

LOL. They are fixing to find out how poor Russian Air Defenses are compared to the West. They can’t even handle US and NATO Junior Varsity stuff in Ukraine.
Just because they can’t see a swarm of drones doesn’t mean they can’t see ballistic missile and incoming fighter aircraft.

If a country launched a drone swarm attack on Washington D.C. we would have a very difficult time even stopping 10% of them.

Just because they can’t see a swarm of drones doesn’t mean they can’t see ballistic missile and incoming fighter aircraft.

If a country launched a drone swarm attack on Washington D.C. we would have a very difficult time even stopping 10% of them.
This is probably true, although if Washington DC was close to enemy territory I am 100% confident we would have the mother of all iron domes deployed.

DC is in a relatively strategic location in that the only way such a drone swarm could happen is via naval ships…and those we can see and eliminate before they become a theat.

shhh-shush.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT