ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Ferrari considering Iowa in top 5

I understand about the problems his brother has; but, I would hate for someone to judge me in accordance to what kind of person my little brother was. If the coaches believe that he is a reasonable decent person, take him. If not, no thanks.
Yep. At the absolute very least you kick the tires. You may even get lucky and find he will work harder to stay clean and stay clear of the stigma his brother and dad have created for that family!

Last edited:
I think we should give the kid every opportunity to succeed at Iowa and if he doesn't work out then Adios old fella !! I love my brother, may he rest in Peace.... But he hated school , smoked , drank to excess and ended up in all kinds of trouble before settling down with his 3rd wife...LOL... I was often compared to him early before i established my own path and then later as people couldn't imagine two more opposite men being brothers... It happens and I say let us see how the kid develops in a structured TNT system.

Seems there’s gonna be a lot of butt hurt Hawk fans for all the wrong reasons when this happens. We can’t have it both ways folks.. Moves like this are an absolute requirement of our staff if you want to be back on top! We’re a very strange fan base.

I think we should give the kid every opportunity to succeed at Iowa and if he doesn't work out then Adios old fella !! I love my brother, may he rest in Peace.... But he hated school , smoked , drank to excess and ended up in all kinds of trouble before settling down with his 3rd wife...LOL... I was often compared to him early before i established my own path and then later as people couldn't imagine two more opposite men being brothers... It happens and I say let us see how the kid develops in a structured TNT system.
Are you Jimmy Carter?

Was your brother a PSU fan too, or was he not that bad?

No he wasn't a PSU wrestling fan. He did drink a hell of a lot of beer , smoked some questionable looking cigarettes and partied way too much....so that doesn't mean he didn't cross paths with Eddie Ruth and some of Karl's boys at one party or another back in the day....HAHAHA
Jim Carrey Yes GIF

No thanks

Why? Because his brother is a criminal piece of crap? My brother isn’t a criminal, but he is a bit of a douche bag. I would hate to be a judge based on him. That said, my dad is a great guy.

If he’s a good kid committed to keeping his nose clean, I have zero idea why we wouldn’t be happy to have him.

I also note that we are by far the best program on his list.

Seems there’s gonna be a lot of butt hurt Hawk fans for all the wrong reasons when this happens. We can’t have it both ways folks.. Moves like this are an absolute requirement of our staff if you want to be back on top! We’re a very strange fan base.
I haven’t read anything disparaging about this kid, obviously his bro is who is, and
his Dad seems to be a fairly vocal and annoying wrestling Dad. Don’t understand the auto pass on the #1 160 lber in the country.

Last edited:
He'd look great in black and gold

Are you saying Iowa has a good shot here? I am all for it as we need all the top guys we can get to compete and win titles. If the coaches are good with it, I'm good with it.

I hope we get him and he proves everyone wrong. He deserves a chance to make a name for himself rather than just being AJs little brother.

Why? Because his brother is a criminal piece of crap? My brother isn’t a criminal, but he is a bit of a douche bag. I would hate to be a judge based on him. That said, my dad is a great guy.

If he’s a good kid committed to keeping his nose clean, I have zero idea why we wouldn’t be happy to have him.

LOL. If you talk to him anything like you do most of the people on this board, I can't imagine what he thinks of YOU! ;)

Reactions: MilleGinja
Arnold is a bit short for 184 IMO. I was thinking 165- Kennedy, 174- Arnold, 184- Ferrari. With Keuter anchoring at 285. Pretty salty back half.
Either way works for me but I’m coming around to Arnold being at 184. Watched him this past weekend against Naaktgeboren and Mirasola. He’s plenty strong for the weight and quicker than most. Competitive on his feet, hard to take down, gets out from bottom. Height seems to be a disadvantage on top.

Either way works for me but I’m coming around to Arnold being at 184. Watched him this past weekend against Naaktgeboren and Mirasola. He’s plenty strong for the weight and quicker than most. Competitive on his feet, hard to take down, gets out from bottom. Height seems to be a disadvantage on top.
Yeah true, it was kind of an off the cuff observation. I have no idea what their walk around weights are, how each individual handles cuts, etc. The important thing is getting the studs on campus, the lineup will work itself out.

it’s unbelievable you would have a brother who’s a douche 😳 how did that happen??

Worst thing bout him going to iowa, his family. That kid is going to be a huge factor for any team, everyone should want him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT