ADVERTISEMENT

"1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible. 2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state."

50kWidowmaker

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2022
Musk says Biden opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power

Musk, a legal immigrant from South Africa, went on to pin his post to the top of his X page account, adding in the caption "This explains why there are so few deportations, as every deportation is a lost vote."

"As happened this week, you can literally assault police officers in broad daylight in New York, be released with no bail, give everyone the finger and *still* not be deported!! Outrageous."

People who say things like that have zero understanding about how immigration, and undocumented immigrants, actually work.

Just a reminder, improper entry (aka illegally entering) the US is not a criminal act, it's a civil offense. Undocumented immigrants won't be removed unless they commit a crime while in the US and after they have either paid their fine or served their sentence. And even once they are documented, which most eventually are, it's still going to be nearly a decade (very short version for most undocumented, it's generally multiple decades) before they can become a citizen)

And also a reminder, the GOP were in full control of the executive and legislative branches while Trump was POTUS and did jack s*** to address immigration other than blatantly unconstitutional actions that didn't do anything to address undocumented immigrants, terrorism or crime. Why? Because they don't want to take away a campaign talking point to hit at democrats with, despite the fact that the democrats actually try to address the issues and never get cooperation from the GOP.

But again, the people who bitch and moan about "illegals" (they aren't illegal) a) don't care about learning anything about the issues and b) don't actually want to do anything about this issue other than ban immigration. Why those two things? Because most people who bitch and moan about immigration are racist POS.

Edited because I repeated myself in there

Last edited:
Close the door to white South Africans

Nah, then you don't get Dom Scott
6587ad08e5365a47d3a75755b6c6de19.jpg

People who say things like that have zero understanding about how immigration, and undocumented immigrants, actually work.

Just a reminder, improper entry (aka illegally entering) the US is not a criminal act, it's a civil offense. Undocumented immigrants won't be removed unless they commit a crime while in the US and after they have either paid their fine or served their sentence. And even once they are documented, which most eventually are, it's still going to be nearly a decade (very short version for most undocumented, it's generally multiple decades...ie, multiple decades) before they can become a citizen)

And also a reminder, the GOP were in full control of the executive and legislative branches while Trump was POTUS and did jack s*** to address immigration other than blatantly unconstitutional actions that didn't do anything to address undocumented immigrants, terrorism or crime. Why? Because they don't want to take away a campaign talking point to hit at democrats with, despite the fact that the democrats actually try to address the issues and never get cooperation from the GOP.

But again, the people who bitch and moan about "illegals" (they aren't illegal) a) don't care about learning anything about the issues and b) don't actually want to do anything about this issue other than ban immigration. Why those two things? Because most people who bitch and moan about immigration are racist POS.
Nice post.

Of all the issues facing this nation, it seems to me that immigration is one that can be fixed, or at least improved. But, when Congress actually came up with a plan, Trump squashed it. The GOP actually wants chaos so they can point to the Dems, or Biden specifically, and blame them for the problems.

Our democracy is broken.

Just a reminder, improper entry (aka illegally entering) the US is not a criminal act, it's a civil offense. Undocumented immigrants won't be removed unless they commit a crime while in the US and after they have either paid their fine or served their sentence. And even once they are documented, which most eventually are, it's still going to be nearly a decade (very short version for most undocumented, it's generally multiple decades) before they can become a citizen)

How can anyone be this obtuse and tie their shoes in the morning?

So? What benefit are all these assholes Biden is letting into the country bringing with them?

So far all I see is them overrunning cities, stealing shit, displacing veterans, beating cops and raping teen girls.
And where are you "seeing" this? I have lived in KC for 25+ years and it's not happening here or anywhere else I have been during that time. Just lucky I guess.

There is so much wrong info in ur post. Day 1 Biden changed the immigration process and hasn’t done anything to slow it down in 3 years. They aren’t trying to fix it because they don’t want to

There is so much wrong info in ur post. Day 1 Biden changed the immigration process and hasn’t done anything to slow it down in 3 years. They aren’t trying to fix it because they don’t want to
Define the "process" Biden changed day 1.

I literally work in a government agency that works with immigrants. Many of the things that Trump, and even Biden, implemented violated US law and/or the Consitution. Title 42 was one of those, both Trump and Biden were using them. And even the repeal of Title 42 meant going back to Trump era policies.

Again, too many people don't understand the US Code that covers immigration. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, and the amendments to it since, drive everything immigration. Doing things that violate it are going to get overturned by courts, and eventually repealed and that's pretty much what has happened in the last 20 years.

I literally work in a government agency that works with immigrants. Many of the things that Trump, and even Biden, implemented violated US law and/or the Consitution. Title 42 was one of those, both Trump and Biden were using them. And even the repeal of Title 42 meant going back to Trump era policies.

Again, too many people don't understand the US Code that covers immigration. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, and the amendments to it since, drive everything immigration. Doing things that violate it are going to get overturned by courts, and eventually repealed and that's pretty much what has happened in the last 20 years.
Who creates the US law? What exactly is the current admin doing then? Why are the immigrant numbers exponentially higher under Biden?

Just a reminder to everyone, and this goes to both parties, POTUS can't just do something on their own if there is an existing law involved and what they're doing violates that law. Congress can't just implement something if it violates the Constitution and existing law (unless they are changing the existing law).

That whole Due Process thing is a big part of what has been put in place by Executive Order that is a problem. Can't violate the Constitution kids, regardless of whether you think they should or not.

Who creates the US law? What exactly is the current admin doing then? Why are the immigrant numbers exponentially higher under Biden?

Why? Partially because the House keeps shooting down things that went through the Senate instead of working with them to try to fix the problem. Reminder, some of what the Senate has sent to the House has had good bi-partisan support. It's the extremists in the House GOP that are the problem.

Why? Partially because the House keeps shooting down things that went through the Senate instead of working with them to try to fix the problem. Reminder, some of what the Senate has sent to the House has had good bi-partisan support. It's the extremists in the House GOP that are the problem.

Are you saying this isn’t factual?

Because if you are trying to say that, you’re a lying sack of shit.

Musk is 100% right.

Nice post.

Of all the issues facing this nation, it seems to me that immigration is one that can be fixed, or at least improved. But, when Congress actually came up with a plan, Trump squashed it. The GOP actually wants chaos so they can point to the Dems, or Biden specifically, and blame them for the problems.

Our democracy is broken.

The House passed H.R.2 and Schumer wouldn't even consider it.

You're a loser......

Also a reminder, the current laws on the books are enough to stop illegal immigration. With EO's able to do more like Trump did. This constant discussion about "fixing" is a bunch of shit, when it already exists.

Reactions: chonk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT