ADVERTISEMENT

"1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible. 2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state."

So? What benefit are all these assholes Biden is letting into the country bringing with them?

So far all I see is them overrunning cities, stealing shit, displacing veterans, beating cops and raping teen girls.
I know a bunch of immigrants. I’d wager a number of them are undocumented. To a man/woman they work their asses off every day.

Indeed. Immigrants need to be in the US to apply.

House Republicans could negotiate to change that process; but they won't.
Nice cutoff. They didn't enter the US first idiot bag. Asylum applications would be for Mexico not the US. GOP doesn't need to change the process. Biden needs to enforce the existing process which is to turn asylum seekers BACK to Mexico according to the current process.

DKJ strikes again.

Musk says Biden opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power

Musk, a legal immigrant from South Africa, went on to pin his post to the top of his X page account, adding in the caption "This explains why there are so few deportations, as every deportation is a lost vote."

"As happened this week, you can literally assault police officers in broad daylight in New York, be released with no bail, give everyone the finger and *still* not be deported!! Outrageous."

Zzzz

Again, this is all intentional.

Since President Biden took office in 2021, his administration has used immigration parole at a historic scale
"All this" = a million Afghani, Ukraine, Venezuelan refugees. You doubt the authenticity of people from those countries legit asylum request, and our complicity - Bush, Obama, Trump policies - in creating those disasters and making them come?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Love the laughing emoticons from @SocraticIshmael in this thread.

It's the equivalent to hoisting the white flag.

🙄

Be original. That's not even your line. Faulty said it yesterday. Astoundingly simple-minded.

Some posts are only worthy of laughter. Most of what you post, for example, reflects a complete inability for complex thought and is therefore unworthy of engagement.

Finish that G.E.D. or just let the adults speak, boomer.

😘🤏❄️

Indeed. Immigrants need to be in the US to apply.

House Republicans could negotiate to change that process; but they won't.
As said earlier, in order to claim refugee status, you must declare asylum in the first safe country you come to. You don’t get to pick and choose. What we are seeing now is thousands of people passing through Mexico to claim refugee status in the US. And you can’t do that.

Nice post.

Of all the issues facing this nation, it seems to me that immigration is one that can be fixed, or at least improved. But, when Congress actually came up with a plan, Trump squashed it. The GOP actually wants chaos so they can point to the Dems, or Biden specifically, and blame them for the problems.

Our democracy is broken.
Trump squashed it twice. And it was Republicans who killed it when Bush Jr. tried to do it.

🙄

Be original. That's not even your line. Faulty said it yesterday. Astoundingly simple-minded.

Some posts are only worthy of laughter. Most of what you post, for example, reflects a complete inability for complex thought and is therefore unworthy of engagement.

Finish that G.E.D. or just let the adults speak, boomer.

😘🤏❄️

Looks like everyone is catching on to you.

It's made more difficult due to your inability to keep a handle.

Looks like everyone is catching on to you.

It's made more difficult due to your inability to keep a handle.

One handle and one handle only, simpleton!

Just one of many that find you to lack basic intellect and critical thinking skills.

Cute little dunce.

😘❄️

Reactions: HawkMD
As said earlier, in order to claim refugee status, you must declare asylum in the first safe country you come to. You don’t get to pick and choose. What we are seeing now is thousands of people passing through Mexico to claim refugee status in the US. And you can’t do that.
Not how our laws are written.

Reactions: sober_teacher
I hope that was a more of a "WTF is wrong with this person?" post and not a "Haha, this girl is funny!" post.

No one believes you.

🙄

Ok. And I would care why?

I have plenty of fun pointing out the ignorance on this board, with you making up a fair share of it, whether you believe I'm a single handle or not.

Again, get something original, my feeble-minded friend.

😘❄️

Reactions: HawkMD
I know a bunch of immigrants. I’d wager a number of them are undocumented. To a man/woman they work their asses off every day.
Congrats. Have you ever thought how would you know the millions pouring in that aren't working or adding anything useful to society? The intentional ignorance on this topic by those on the left is soooo telling.

You're not equipped for such endeavors.

🤣

Heck of a comeback! Did it take you the whole 25 minutes to come up with it?

I beg to differ, though admittedly, posters like you make shining the light on ignorance comically easy.

Seriously, did you finish high school? Community college dropout? That would have to be your peak.

Shoo away, simpleton; let those with abilities well beyond yours discuss the important issues.

😘❄️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT