ADVERTISEMENT

"1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible. 2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state."

You could start enforcing current laws that are being ignored, end the sham asylum claims and build massive detention centers for starters.

Um how do you determine sham asylum claims without processing them?

I get that. Change that and start enforcing the laws that they're currently ignoring.

Which laws are they not enforcing? Citation needed.

This bill is window dressing on asylum along with countless goodies for the dems.

Add to that the fact that this adminstration has encouraged the surge. They are not trustworthy.

Oh lord, again - Sen Langford of OK; rated the 2nd-most conservative senator was the lead GOP negotiator on this. He was also endorsed by trump for his reelection bid in “22. You think he’s going to sign off on window-dressing?

It’s totally okay to say there’s stuff here you don’t like. Same on my end. There is no perfect bill that will satisfy everyone. Short of republicans getting a 60-seat majority in the senate tho, you’re likely not getting a better deal.

So, the "plan" is and apparently has been to get illegals immigrants across the boarder (in couples) that will one day have kids who then grow up to be democratic voter?

So, are you then admitting that the GOP is so xenophobic and racist that not a single immigrant would EVER vote for them?

Elon Musk is an immigrant.
The founder of Chobani yogurt is an immigrant.

F***....Nikki Haley's parents were frigging immigrants!!!

Reactions: fsu1jreed
So, are you then admitting that the GOP is so xenophobic and racist that not a single immigrant would EVER vote for them?

Speaking for myself, I don't know. I'm just trying to understand how illegal immigrants are somehow the plan to get more Democrats elected? Mr. Buttersnaps asks the same questions I ask.

Personally, I'm all about locking the border down because...well, every country needs to have proper procedures in place to control population over-flow. It's just a numbers game for me. I don't care what color you are or who you vote for, but you'd better come here the legal way and follow our darn laws. If not, you're getting shipped back where you came from.

Same as Alaska guy. I don't care if you're purple, come here the right way. How these people are getting to the voting booth and bolstering the Democratic party is a damn mystery to me...hence why I'm asking for more clarification on this very comprehensive plan.

Personally, it sounds like having a solid political platform may work better for politicians, but that's just me.

Speaking for myself, I don't know. I'm just trying to understand how illegal immigrants are somehow the plan to get more Democrats elected? Mr. Buttersnaps asks the same questions I ask.
Uh, no.

He is proclaiming all the new immigrants will vote Democratic. That's his PREMISE.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Mace: Well, I find it very ironic, Senator Lankford’s comments there, because this bill keeps the border wide open. There are so many loopholes in this bill, it it'll make your head spin. And any Republican that supports it, supports open borders, because it's going to allow Secretary Mayorkas to have full discretion on who comes in above that 5,000 limit. It lowers the standard for those that are seeking asylum. And look, the American people are tired of being an ATM machine for the illegal aliens that are coming across our border every single day. And the more that I read the language in this bill, the more frustrated I get with it, because it's not what we’re being sold.

MacCallum: I think we're all trying to figure out this bill. Have you read all 370 pages of this bill?

Mace: We are working through it. We have about 50 pages more to go. But from what we can tell and I'm going to put forth a statement once we finish reading the bill, the measures that we feel are extremely undesirable that keep our border open, that water down the asylum system. It's not good for the country.

MacCallum: It’s exactly the opposite! That's why I'm asking, you know, and obviously Senator Lankford and his colleagues worked hard to negotiate something. You know, it's hard to do some actual negotiation. And they say no new asylum claims would be allowed. Anybody crossing would be removed…

(Mace interrupts)

MacCallum: Hold on. And he said, you know, this it ends the whole idea of I made it to U.S. soil and now you have to process me. It increases detention beds, doubles the deportation flights and adds $650 million to expand the border wall, which is the same language and funding that's in H.R. 2. So, you know, isn't isn't getting something better than getting nothing because this problem isn't going away.

Uh, no.

He is proclaiming all the new immigrants will vote Democratic. That's his PREMISE.
ROTFL

Dude, you need to scroll back. That's Northern's "premise" not mine (read his dumbassery in #117) As Alaska Guy said, I was trolling him and that Rifle Guy. If the Democrats big strategy is to let all these illegals in and some how shuffle them over to the voting booth, I'd like for North and Rifle Guy to give us all some data.

I was just following Alaska Guy's line of questioning in post #107. LOL

Was it legal?
UCTk4A.gif

the only bill they would support would be one sentence long:

Do whatever Trump says.

it's their only real policy, regardless of the topic of discussion
Do whatever Trump says.. I think that it pretty much says that in the Republican Party platform.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT