ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

I'll give Ross credit. He does try and he does do some very good, things, like this conference for the players. This was also McDaniel's first time speaking to the team.

Matt Holleran of Blogging the Boys, SB Nation’s Cowboys site, wrote of Williams ahead of free agency:

It was a rough year for 24-year-old offensive lineman Connor Williams. Coming off a season in which he performed pretty well, earning a career-high 70.8 offensive grade via Pro Football Focus, Williams was trending in the right direction heading into a contract year. Unfortunately for the former Longhorn, things didn’t continue to go his way.
The former second-round pick had a disaster of a season in 2021, which included being benched mid-season in favor of second-year guard Connor McGovern, and leading the NFL in penalties with 17 called and 14 enforced.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Mostert is 30 but should play younger if he can stay healthy. He only has 284 carries in his career. I've always like him. He played 1 game for Miami in 2015.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
The coaching and scheme were definitely atrocious. I will trust McDaniel's crew to properly evaluate the returning OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT