ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

Big O - Miami Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel is Showing Commitment to QB Tua Tagovailoa 02 08 2022

Both Big O and Reason with live reaction coverage of the Mike McDaniel introductory press conference

In addition to these two, Keven Mawae mentioned Zach Thomas in his HOF acceptance speech. He will eventually get in. I just hope it isn't 20 years from now.

Studesville was one of our 3 Co-OCs this past season. He was previously on Gary Kubiak's staff which was the same offense we will run with McDaniel

Reason live reaction to the Super Bowl in case you don't want to listen to the Gator, Cris Collinsworth

He mentions the need to teach the OL something which was sorely lacking this past season

I have to say that the “feeling” about the team is different now with Mike than it was with Flo. Flos victim tour is getting old. I do however think his next head coaching gig will be better for him. He needs to be under Tomlin for a year to see how Tomlin interacts with players. Flo made a comment in an Omar Kelly interview that he thinks race played a part in his firing. He completely lost me with that.

I have to say that the “feeling” about the team is different now with Mike than it was with Flo. Flos victim tour is getting old. I do however think his next head coaching gig will be better for him. He needs to be under Tomlin for a year to see how Tomlin interacts with players. Flo made a comment in an Omar Kelly interview that he thinks race played a part in his firing. He completely lost me with that.

With all the top draft pics that the Dolphins have had in the past two years, there was simply no excuse for not making the playoffs this year. And they got blown out by the Titans when the Dolphins controlled their own destiny.

Race had nothing to do with it.

With all the top draft pics that the Dolphins have had in the past two years, there was simply no excuse for not making the playoffs this year. And they got blown out by the Titans when the Dolphins controlled their own destiny.

Race had nothing to do with it.
I just don’t understand why Ross didn’t fire him at 1-7. Makes no sense

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT