ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

Wouldn't bolting after the class is signed be worse? Doesn't seem like a good time to leave a team on good terms in that regard.

There's never really a good time to leave other than announcing before the beginning of the season that you are leaving after the end of the season. Just before is certainly worse than just after. Yes, a kid can freely leave if the coach who just signed him leaves but with the newer transfer rules they can leave with no pain. I just think that a kid is more likely to stay if he signs than if a coach gives him an out just before he signs. Most of the top players signed in December but they can leave just as easily as the remaining kids who sign next week. I think if he is leaving that trying to time it where he is least hated for it by the fans is a factor.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Few national reporters actually know what is going on with the team, Marcel is an exception.

I think we now are nearing confirmation as to why Ross has been dragging azz during this interview process. My guess is that Jim H will interview with Vikings and a day or two later with the Dolphins.

I don't know this reporter but Marcel did report on Big O's show yesterday that Mike McDaniel was interviewing with the Dolphins yesterday.

Michael Lee McDaniel is an American football coach who is the Head Coach for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He previously served as an assistant coach for the Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos and San Francisco 49ers. Wikipedia

Does Wiki know something we don't

Michael Lee McDaniel is an American football coach who is the Head Coach for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He previously served as an assistant coach for the Atlanta Falcons, Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos and San Francisco 49ers. Wikipedia Does Wiki know something we don't

Grier, the GM is or at least was at the Senior Bowl practice in Alabama today

This list doesn't include Ross flying across the country to interview Harbaugh while Sparano was still employed as his coach.

Big O started his show early today. 9 am hour is Ira Winderman covering the Miami Heat. After the Heat coverage, it should be fireworks today.

Big O is asking why Flores didn't blow the whistle on the pay to lose scheme when it was proposed. O says he would have had a lot more leverage then.

Miami Heat basketball coverage for the next 60 minutes then Dolphins implosion analysis starts at 10:05 am eastern time.

Last edited:
These are pretty much McDaniel's current responsibilities with the 49ers

Last edited:
I’ll contribute. The coach don’t matter because nobody screws up the draft worse than Miami.

Here is McDaniel calling Tua. There is more support from the coach for Tua in 90 seconds than in 2 years from Flores

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT