ADVERTISEMENT

10 Questions Leaked From CNN's Harris/Walz Interview

Sharky1203

HB All-American
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2023
As the world eagerly awaits CNN's upcoming interview with Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, many people are wondering how far-reaching and hard-hitting the questions are going to be.

1. "If you were one of the characters from Friends, who would you be?": We're thinking Monica, she's SUCH a boss.
  2. Are you team Edward or team Jacob?: The platform we all need to know.
  3. "You're, like, so amazing. Sorry, I guess that wasn't a question.": But it's SO true.
  4. "Where did you come up with your brilliant idea to build a border wall?": It just came out of nowhere!
  5. "What do you think about feminism? Do you like it?": Very tough, but fair question.
  6. "Is it difficult being a woman in politics? Same question for you, Vice President Harris.": Finally, a moment for Tim Walz to get some attention.
  7. "Are you brat? Or ARE. YOU. BRAT?": It's a trick question. She's obviously BRAT.
  8. "Your opponent is basically Hitler. Can you tell us why that's bad?": The hard-hitting questions we've all come to expect from CNN.
  9. "Would you rather fight 10 duck-sized Trumps or one Trump-sized duck?": Sources say Kamala will lean toward fighting the single giant duck.
  10. "Can we please, please hear that adorable laugh again?": Journalism at its finest.
Powerful stuff! Leave it to CNN to only bring out the deepest, most informative, and probing questions.

As the world eagerly awaits CNN's upcoming interview with Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, many people are wondering how far-reaching and hard-hitting the questions are going to be.

1. "If you were one of the characters from Friends, who would you be?": We're thinking Monica, she's SUCH a boss.
  3. "You're, like, so amazing. Sorry, I guess that wasn't a question.": But it's SO true.
  4. "Where did you come up with your brilliant idea to build a border wall?": It just came out of nowhere!
  5. "What do you think about feminism? Do you like it?": Very tough, but fair question.
  6. "Is it difficult being a woman in politics? Same question for you, Vice President Harris.": Finally, a moment for Tim Walz to get some attention.
  7. "Are you brat? Or ARE. YOU. BRAT?": It's a trick question. She's obviously BRAT.
  8. "Your opponent is basically Hitler. Can you tell us why that's bad?": The hard-hitting questions we've all come to expect from CNN.
  9. "Would you rather fight 10 duck-sized Trumps or one Trump-sized duck?": Sources say Kamala will lean toward fighting the single giant duck.
  10. "Can we please, please hear that adorable laugh again?": Journalism at its finest.
Powerful stuff! Leave it to CNN to only bring out the deepest, most informative, and probing questions.
I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

you-at.gif

Wholly cow, the left have zero sense of humor. Butt hurt over everything.
Posts dry, dumb, and unfunny copy/paste stale joke, and has the audacity to snipe at “the left’s” sense of humor.

I’m more offended that you thought we would find this funny, than anything political you have posted.

Reactions: billanole
Should have work shopped those jokes with a Jew. They have a great sense of humor.
Maybe next time when trying to be funny, be funny.
Posts dry, dumb, and unfunny copy/paste stale joke, and has the audacity to snipe at “the left’s” sense of humor.

I’m more offended that you thought we would find this funny, than anything political you have posted.
Opinions very. If you didn't like it, close out and move on.

Too bad there aren’t many funny conservative comedians anymore. The Joe Rogan butt kissers aren’t funny or that talented. I miss Dennis Leary, Nick Dipolo, Dennis Miller, etc .

Gotta know your audience. Trump/Vance jokes here will result in George Jefferson dancing. Harris/Walz jokes .........like jokes at a funeral.

Reactions: Sharky1203
No. 11 - How do you believe the Republicans came to choose, of all people, a convicted felon as their nominee?

Yeah he’s good. I don’t get Theo Vaun other supposed Rogan wannabe. Liked him on Righteous Gemstones though.
Right now I think Sam Morril is the best in the game.
Theo Von is funny on podcasts I listen to but I don't find his stand up funny. Same with Rogan, his off the cuff comments or him talking sh!t is funny but I barely laugh at any of his specials. Sam Morrill is awesome and has some great crowd work clips out there.

Theo Von is funny on podcasts I listen to but I don't find his stand up funny. Same with Rogan, his off the cuff comments or him talking sh!t is funny but I barely laugh at any of his specials. Sam Morrill is awesome and has some great crowd work clips out there.
The podcast guys to quote Greg Giraldo usually can’t be funny on purpose. 3 hrs of talking will produce some funny moments no matter what.
Morril and trying to deal with drunk women especially is classic.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT